Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #10 in Drink Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Danielle B.
Reno, NV
Happy Hour Expert
You can never go wrong with mango anything! Mango margaritas are my favorite drinks. Must have for gay together and parties
sara t.
Waterford, PA
These mixes are the easiest and tastiest drinks to take to a party. So so so good! I've tried them all but this is the best
Tara D.
Saint Petersburg
I don't normally like mixes but I really enjoy this. It is not too concentrated like others I've tried. I enjoy the flavor.
Kristie S.
San Antonio
Perfect for Summer and lounging pool side. But I do prefer the original margarita mix more. This one is a bit too sweet.
chasity h.
THE PERFECT MIX FOR A MARGARITA. VERY POPULAR BEAND, NOT TOO SWEET NOT TOO SOUR, THE PERFECT BALANCE FOR A PREMUCED DRINK
jane k.
Fleming
I thoroughly enjoyed this mix. We used it to celebrate very large event and everyone loved it so much we had to buy more
Olivia B.
Atlanta, GA
Really sweet, but delicious when blended with Jose tequila! Nice flavor that doesn't taste fake. Will purchase in future
Ruby M.
Dalton, GA
Absolutely love this! Great in taste nice drink for a little get together or a girl's night out not to strong just right.
Flora E.
Savannah, GA
Mango is my favorite fruit and this is just absolutely delicious. It isn't too sweet and does have a natural fruit taste.
Jakie M.
alice
My family entered a cook off one year and the lady's entered a drink contest and we won second place using this mixer!!!
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
Hillsboro, OR
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?