Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #33 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Aisha S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Me and my friends use these all the time! Very affordable at your local Walmart! I love the mango and strawberry the best!
Cassandra H.
I love this stuff love making margaritas with this has a really good taste it definitely recommend to all my mama friends❤
Ashley H.
Yum! This is one of my favorite mix drinks for summer. This is such a refreshing drink that already mixed and ready to go!
Tara D.
Saint Petersburg
I don't normally like mixes but I really enjoy this. It is not too concentrated like others I've tried. I enjoy the flavor.
chasity h.
THE PERFECT MIX FOR A MARGARITA. VERY POPULAR BEAND, NOT TOO SWEET NOT TOO SOUR, THE PERFECT BALANCE FOR A PREMUCED DRINK
jane k.
Fleming
I thoroughly enjoyed this mix. We used it to celebrate very large event and everyone loved it so much we had to buy more
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
So good!! I love love loveeeee this mix!! So freaking amazing! So good for my cuervo margaritas. I make them for parties
Diana  T.
Northridge, CA
My boyfriends mom made this for me on the rocks but I didn't even get a slight buzz and the flavor was pretty synthetic.
Jakie M.
alice
My family entered a cook off one year and the lady's entered a drink contest and we won second place using this mixer!!!
Ruby M.
Dalton, GA
Absolutely love this! Great in taste nice drink for a little get together or a girl's night out not to strong just right.
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
RENTON, WA
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?