Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Abigail V.Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty go...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
Clara B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This mix is amazing. It dilutes the strong tequila taste. It is a great mix for parties or events - particularly Cinco de mayo!
Loyda V.
glendale az
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I was skeptical to first try this drink but i did and have no regrets its great served over a cup of ice its super refreshing.
Sidney T.
San Antonio, TX
Not as good as I though it would be. It taste nothing like mango. It's okay, but I wouldn't buy it again. Would not recommend.
Brianna B.
This taste soooo good I love it . Honestly one of my favorite mixers and the bottle is huge. The taste is so sweet like candy
Melissa N.
This mix is actually pretty tasty. I enjoy it icey, so what I do is add it to a blender add ice and easy. I enjoy the flavor.
Shakyra M.
New London, MO
At one point if time, for like a month straight this is all I would buy. It's great, refreshing, and a pick me up after work.
Elena E.
Mango is my absolute favorite flavor and fruit... I have a bottle of this in my refrigerator right now waiting to be consumed
Rebecca P.
Pascagoula, MS
This stuff is delicious!! I love mango anything. This is perfect for taking a load off after work or hanging out by the pool!
Mayerline P.
Lawrence , MA
i absolute  love this it makes my margaritas taste so good and the price is great I also like to mix it with vodka
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'll give it 3 stars because it's way too sweet, in my honest opinion. I won't repurchase. I tried on the rocks. Not for me.
Brittany N.
Bethlehem, PA
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susan D.
W Hollywood, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?