Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #22 in Drink Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Brianna B.
This taste soooo good I love it . Honestly one of my favorite mixers and the bottle is huge. The taste is so sweet like candy
Rebecca P.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is delicious!! I love mango anything. This is perfect for taking a load off after work or hanging out by the pool!
Shakyra M.
New London, MO
At one point if time, for like a month straight this is all I would buy. It's great, refreshing, and a pick me up after work.
Melissa N.
This mix is actually pretty tasty. I enjoy it icey, so what I do is add it to a blender add ice and easy. I enjoy the flavor.
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
I'll give it 3 stars because it's way too sweet, in my honest opinion. I won't repurchase. I tried on the rocks. Not for me.
Mayerline P.
Lawrence , MA
i absolute  love this it makes my margaritas taste so good and the price is great I also like to mix it with vodka
Aisha S.
Me and my friends use these all the time! Very affordable at your local Walmart! I love the mango and strawberry the best!
Tara D.
Saint Petersburg
I don't normally like mixes but I really enjoy this. It is not too concentrated like others I've tried. I enjoy the flavor.
Danielle B.
Reno, NV
You can never go wrong with mango anything! Mango margaritas are my favorite drinks. Must have for gay together and parties
Cassandra H.
I love this stuff love making margaritas with this has a really good taste it definitely recommend to all my mama friends❤
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
Hillsboro, OR
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?