Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #33 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Alison T.
Rochester, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
If you're a fan of mangos than this mix is fir you! It's always one of my first go tos when I'm in the mood for some thing fruity.
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love love love this mix, I add it to my drink, some crushed ice, and I'm sippin good for the night in front of a good movie!!!
Karmyn I.
Richmond , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my go to mango margarita mix. I like to add some real mango and lots of Tajin and tequila to make the perfect mangorita!
Kasey J.
Earlville, IL
I love this stuff! The mango flavor is good. I think I like the regular flavor a little better. Maybe I need to mix differently.
Nancy R.
N Las Vegas, NV
This mix is perfect. Just add ice. No mixing no stirring. The flavor is right on. Not too sweet, not sour. Yummy deliciousness!!
Lauren P.
tyler, TX
This is a great little pre-made mixture. It is a little sweet but I think that's what you're looking for. I would buy this again.
Sidney T.
San Antonio, TX
Not as good as I though it would be. It taste nothing like mango. It's okay, but I wouldn't buy it again. Would not recommend.
Loyda V.
Phoenix, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I was skeptical to first try this drink but i did and have no regrets its great served over a cup of ice its super refreshing.
Kate N.
Birdsboro, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The best mixer hands down. Still has some alcohol in it so you just need a shot of tequila added and it's the perfect margarita
Clara B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This mix is amazing. It dilutes the strong tequila taste. It is a great mix for parties or events - particularly Cinco de mayo!
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
Renton, WA
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?