Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Abigail V.Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #42 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty go...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
Zuleima S.
wall township
Love it it's a good mix of juice and tequila mix together. It's a good thing to have in a party and drink with friends and family.
Mandy B.
Salem, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
YES! LOVE this stuff. Great for a crowd pleaser. Will buy again and again. Must have in this household. Love so much. Best flavor.
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
Is this considered one of the food groups cuz i think it should be...u haven't had a margarita until u have had a mango margarita!
Keeks H.
Who doesn't love a good margarita! Every summer I stock up on Jose Cuervo Margarita mix, especially Mango because it's my favorite!
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love love love this mix, I add it to my drink, some crushed ice, and I'm sippin good for the night in front of a good movie!!!
Nancy R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This mix is perfect. Just add ice. No mixing no stirring. The flavor is right on. Not too sweet, not sour. Yummy deliciousness!!
Kasey J.
Earlville, IL
I love this stuff! The mango flavor is good. I think I like the regular flavor a little better. Maybe I need to mix differently.
Karmyn I.
Richmond , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my go to mango margarita mix. I like to add some real mango and lots of Tajin and tequila to make the perfect mangorita!
Lauren P.
Tyler, TX
This is a great little pre-made mixture. It is a little sweet but I think that's what you're looking for. I would buy this again.
Clara B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This mix is amazing. It dilutes the strong tequila taste. It is a great mix for parties or events - particularly Cinco de mayo!
Brittany N.
Bethlehem, PA
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susan D.
Renton, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?