Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #10 in Drink Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Perla K.
San Diego, CA
I love this margarita mix, it is not too sweet and has that great flavor. This is my go to mix and I would definitely recommend it!
Lauren P.
Tyler, TX
This is a great little pre-made mixture. It is a little sweet but I think that's what you're looking for. I would buy this again.
Karmyn I.
Richmond, Tx
Happy Hour Expert
This is my go to mango margarita mix. I like to add some real mango and lots of Tajin and tequila to make the perfect mangorita!
Kasey J.
Earlville, IL
I love this stuff! The mango flavor is good. I think I like the regular flavor a little better. Maybe I need to mix differently.
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
Happy Hour Expert
I love love love this mix, I add it to my drink, some crushed ice, and I'm sippin good for the night in front of a good movie!!!
Clara B.
Happy Hour Expert
This mix is amazing. It dilutes the strong tequila taste. It is a great mix for parties or events - particularly Cinco de mayo!
Loyda V.
Phoenix, AZ
Happy Hour Expert
I was skeptical to first try this drink but i did and have no regrets its great served over a cup of ice its super refreshing.
Kate N.
Birdsboro, PA
Happy Hour Expert
The best mixer hands down. Still has some alcohol in it so you just need a shot of tequila added and it's the perfect margarita
Sidney T.
San Antonio, TX
Not as good as I though it would be. It taste nothing like mango. It's okay, but I wouldn't buy it again. Would not recommend.
Elena E.
Mango is my absolute favorite flavor and fruit... I have a bottle of this in my refrigerator right now waiting to be consumed
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
Hillsboro, OR
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?