Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Abigail V.Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #34 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty go...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
Sarena M.
Roseville, CA
This stuff is so good ! Love the mango flavor , got it on a whim wanting to try something new and I love it so much better then the original . So refreshing for summer.
Nicki P.
Jacksonville
Anytime I have an event or go on one of our family camping trips I make sure to have a few bottles of this on hand. One of the best if not the best Drinks around.
Veronica S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The Jose Cuervo mango margarita mix is my favorite margarita mix flavor. It makes a great Margarita and it's super easy and quick. The sweetness and tartness is perfect in this pre-made mix. I love adding a little bit of fresh lime to my mango margaritas. I highly recommend you try this product if you like margaritas
Misouri A.
North Hollywood, CA
It's like drinking natural mando juice I love it. It tastes like real mango no cheap perfume flavor. You will not regret it. Add some tequila and you will get the perfect margaritas. They are also so easy to use and blend easily in the blender even flavor distribution and doesn't water down when the ice starts melting .
Victoria W.
Woodstock, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This mango margarita mix is delicious. You mix it with tequila and you have yourself a more tolerable margarita that is great frozen with salt. The flavor is so good that I've bought this mix multiple times and would continue to buy it. I definitely recommend this to those afraid of tequila.
Alexis C.
I love this mix! You can never go wrong with a mango margarita. Its inexpensive and mixes great with Jose Cuervo Silver. I usually blend my margaritas but I am sure it would be great on the rocks as well. I always buy this for my parties and it is always the first thing to go.
Neshaye J.
Lithonia, GA
Party in a bottle!!  This is my absolute favorite mixed drink!!  It has a very balanced taste - it's sweet, but not too sweet.  You can still taste the tequila without it being too overpowering.  It's Perfect!  The packaging makes it easy to travel with, and I recommend to friends all of the time!
Natasha G.
Port St Lucie, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
For someone just starting to drink and mix a few on their own at home, this is a beginner must have. A Chili's margarita for less!! I use to blend this up with ice and instantly had a margarita on the side of my favorite meal.
Jess L.
Fishersville
affordable and delicious! I used this, tequila and ice in a blender to make a frozen margarita.. exquisite for the price! I got this at the ABC store..tastes better than a Chillis margarita..Loved it!! I made this for my friends and they loved it too..would recommend!
Carla M.
Los Angeles
So good, mix it with Jameson whiskey! Current fave drink, so pineapply refreshing! Hits the spot without having that overpowering taste, plus, can't beat the price. Good to serve at parties and great with a light dinner or sports activities.Will definitely buy more
Brittany N.
Bethlehem, PA
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susan D.
W Hollywood, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?