Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #33 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Abigail P.
Philadelphia, PA
Tastes awesome, mixes in well and is super affordable! I have been able to find this at most stores who sell mixers. I think it's a fun twist on a classic margarita and I would recommend it to anyone looking for something a little sweet instead of sour.
Lindy (.
Harvest, AL
I love the flavor of this drink mix! It is super fruity and refreshing and can be used blended or on the rocks. It is definitely affordable and does a decent job at hiding the taste of tequila. It is a pretty big bottle as well. I will buy again.
Ebony D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This flavor of mixer was a little too sweet for me. I generally do not like the sweeter tasting drinks and am more traditional and like lime better. I think it also is a little thicker than some of the other mix flavors they have available. Still my go to brand for mixers.
Cheralyn S.
Franklin,IN
It's so good it makes the best when you just wanna have a drink with your dinner it's good to have around when you have long lost friends come over I wouldn't buy anything other than this if i could . I'd definitely buy it again.
Gloria M.
Beaumont, CA
The BEST margaritas. Especially if you add some real mangos. It taste like a bartender really mixed it up. I love Jose Cuervo in general, but their margarita mixes, especially this one are the bomb and I think everyone who’s a tequila margarita fan should try it.
Elizabeth K.
Chapel Hill, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of the best pre made margarita mixes I’ve had. It comes with the tequila already perfectly mixed in. Just add ice and a little salt around the rim and you are good to go. I would definitely recommend to others.
Lucy M.
Anderson , SC
This mixture is okay! Not my absolute favorite but I've bought it several times and it's a good flavor not amazing tho to me it's nice packaging for the bottle and yes I guess I would recommend this to other people
Jessica M.
Coaling, AL
Great mix! Prefer over regular lime mix, also like to combine the two for a different spin! Very affordable would purchase again! Good value, would recommend to friends in the future! Enjoy it for a cheaper drink
Laurie C.
If you are not used to taking shots straight from the bottle, well this will do the trick! Its nice for Summer nights, or when youd like to work your way to getting lit! Personally, I love this for chill nights
Katie S.
West Fargo, ND
Love this! Absolutely love mango flavored drinks. It’s not an artificial mango taste either and it’s light and refreshing. Tastes amazing! Love my margaritas with this mix! I recommend to all my friends!
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
Renton, WA
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?