Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #54 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
Ebony D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This flavor of mixer was a little too sweet for me. I generally do not like the sweeter tasting drinks and am more traditional and like lime better. I think it also is a little thicker than some of the other mix flavors they have available. Still my go to brand for mixers.
Cheralyn S.
Franklin,IN
It's so good it makes the best when you just wanna have a drink with your dinner it's good to have around when you have long lost friends come over I wouldn't buy anything other than this if i could . I'd definitely buy it again.
Gloria M.
Beaumont, CA
The BEST margaritas. Especially if you add some real mangos. It taste like a bartender really mixed it up. I love Jose Cuervo in general, but their margarita mixes, especially this one are the bomb and I think everyone who’s a tequila margarita fan should try it.
Ava S.
This mix right here will forever be apart of my bar cart!!! So delicious on its own!!! We bought it for Vegas one year and used it as a pregame and it was PERFECT for our ladies trip! You can mix it with other items but it's really not necessary just some ice.
Elizabeth K.
Fayetteville, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of the best pre made margarita mixes I’ve had. It comes with the tequila already perfectly mixed in. Just add ice and a little salt around the rim and you are good to go. I would definitely recommend to others.
Lucy M.
Anderson , SC
This mixture is okay! Not my absolute favorite but I've bought it several times and it's a good flavor not amazing tho to me it's nice packaging for the bottle and yes I guess I would recommend this to other people
Jessica M.
Coaling, AL
Great mix! Prefer over regular lime mix, also like to combine the two for a different spin! Very affordable would purchase again! Good value, would recommend to friends in the future! Enjoy it for a cheaper drink
Laurie C.
If you are not used to taking shots straight from the bottle, well this will do the trick! Its nice for Summer nights, or when youd like to work your way to getting lit! Personally, I love this for chill nights
Evangelina R.
La Mesa , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If I could give it another star I would. I love this mix and love the flavor. Me and my boyfriend make blended margaritas with this and they're so good! No complaints and a nice price.
Paris C.
Nottingham, MD
A lot of people I know really dislike this mix, but I think it’s one of the best ones out there. It meets my expectations in all ways and is afforable. If you want a quick mix, get this!
Brittany N.
Bethlehem , PA
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
RENTON, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?