Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #22 in Drink Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Rachael P.
Cary, NC
I like the idea of margarita mix because it’s easy and all you do is literally add tequila. The mango margarita mix is good, it does taste like mango. But it is a little sweet for my liking, and I like sweet drinks. I would prefer it be a little more bitter. I like this brand and will buy it again, but in a different flavor.
Neshaye J.
Lithonia, GA
Party in a bottle!!  This is my absolute favorite mixed drink!!  It has a very balanced taste - it's sweet, but not too sweet.  You can still taste the tequila without it being too overpowering.  It's Perfect!  The packaging makes it easy to travel with, and I recommend to friends all of the time!
Alissa M.
West Hartford, CT
The most basic tequila in my opinion. Good for doing the job but if you don't want to feel hungover don't get it. I will say that if you pair it with their mixes for margaritas that they are pretty good for the price!
Julio D.
This product is great for the convenience of having everything Lee done for you. My only concern is that at times the mix can be very try and a bit overwhelming. I'm not sure if I'm suppose to add tequila into it and or just drink it as is. So I usually have to be in the mood for a margarita
Jorge C.
Dallas
I have tried this margarita mix a few times, I am no a big fan as it is too sweet and very thick but itll get the job done. I usually mix in a blender to help lighten up. great for parties that you can lay out for your guest to drink as people dont usually care as long as its free.
Alexis C.
I love this mix! You can never go wrong with a mango margarita. Its inexpensive and mixes great with Jose Cuervo Silver. I usually blend my margaritas but I am sure it would be great on the rocks as well. I always buy this for my parties and it is always the first thing to go.
Allison S.
Cranston, RI
This is a great margarita mixer it's already premixed so you Jett need to buy the tequila which I recommend buying Jose Quervo to mix with it! It's more on the sugary side so I only just a small amount not the suggest amount because it tastes way too sweet if you use the amount reccomended!
Jacqueline G.
I enjoy this product.  The gold packaging is simply beautiful - reminds me of ripe mangoes.  This product is affordable, and its a cocktail in a bottle - just add ice and a smile; and the party is ON!!  I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it also.
Abby B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Fun summer drink to take on the water, but I can only handle about one of them. they are rather sugary and calorie loaded. I do enjoy them everyone and a while but they aren't my favorite.  The bottle has nice packaging and they are cheap so sometimes you can't go wrong.
Brandi H.
Queen Creek
This Mango mix is a summer time favorite. It makes for an amazing blended margarita sitting pool side here in sunny Arizona. It has also been a great mixer for cocktails such as mama's punch, mango tequila sunrise, and a mango rum cooler! Serve over ice or blended.
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
Hillsboro, OR
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?