Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Abigail V.Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #42 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty go...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
Laura G.
Jose Cuervo Mago Margarita Mix has the right blend ratio of Mago Flavor and Tequila. It is my new go to Jose Cuervo Margarita Mix.
Rachel R.
McDonough, GA
It's delicious!! I love all things mango, it's my favorite flavor. I definitely recommend this, just make sure to use a good tequila.
Shi L.
This margarita mix was good but the mango flavor could have been just a bit better (i love mango and am kind of picky with the taste)
Amanda G.
Love this! It's a great mix up from a regular margarita. I drank mango margarita's on my 21st birthday and still love them! So yummy!
Cristy V.
Screven, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I wanted to try something different for my margarita. The flavor is great and not to overpowering, i just prefer a regular margarita.
Lauren K.
Villa ridge
This is delicious.  I love me some margaritas. This mango flavor is very good and not too pricey. I would say it meets my expectations
Lori F.
Tiptonville
Probably the best mix. Great blended with ice or just on the rocks. Doesn't overpower the alcohol flavor, but masks the bitter taste.
Antoinette D.
Trevose, PA
This item tastes delicious! Number 1 mixer for quick margaritas! Great mango flavor! No other ingredients needed but tequila and ice.
Alison T.
Rochester, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
If you're a fan of mangos than this mix is fir you! It's always one of my first go tos when I'm in the mood for some thing fruity.
Perla K.
San Diego, CA
I love this margarita mix, it is not too sweet and has that great flavor. This is my go to mix and I would definitely recommend it!
Brittany N.
Bethlehem, PA
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susan D.
Renton, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?