Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #22 in Drink Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Antoinette L.
Philadelphia
This item tastes delicious! Number 1 mixer for quick margaritas! Great mango flavor! No other ingredients needed but tequila and ice.
Lori F.
Tiptonville
Probably the best mix. Great blended with ice or just on the rocks. Doesn't overpower the alcohol flavor, but masks the bitter taste.
Cristy V.
Screven, GA
I wanted to try something different for my margarita. The flavor is great and not to overpowering, i just prefer a regular margarita.
Rachel R.
Kennesaw, GA
It's delicious!! I love all things mango, it's my favorite flavor. I definitely recommend this, just make sure to use a good tequila.
Lauren K.
Villa ridge
This is delicious.  I love me some margaritas. This mango flavor is very good and not too pricey. I would say it meets my expectations
Perla K.
San Diego, CA
I love this margarita mix, it is not too sweet and has that great flavor. This is my go to mix and I would definitely recommend it!
Mandy B.
Salem, WI
YES! LOVE this stuff. Great for a crowd pleaser. Will buy again and again. Must have in this household. Love so much. Best flavor.
Alison T.
Rochester, NY
If you're a fan of mangos than this mix is fir you! It's always one of my first go tos when I'm in the mood for some thing fruity.
Zuleima S.
wall township
Love it it's a good mix of juice and tequila mix together. It's a good thing to have in a party and drink with friends and family.
Keeks H.
Who doesn't love a good margarita! Every summer I stock up on Jose Cuervo Margarita mix, especially Mango because it's my favorite!
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
Hillsboro, OR
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?