Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #33 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Lauren K.
Villa ridge
This is delicious.  I love me some margaritas. This mango flavor is very good and not too pricey. I would say it meets my expectations
Rachel R.
Kennesaw, GA
It's delicious!! I love all things mango, it's my favorite flavor. I definitely recommend this, just make sure to use a good tequila.
Shi L.
This margarita mix was good but the mango flavor could have been just a bit better (i love mango and am kind of picky with the taste)
Lori F.
Tiptonville
Probably the best mix. Great blended with ice or just on the rocks. Doesn't overpower the alcohol flavor, but masks the bitter taste.
Cristy V.
Screven, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I wanted to try something different for my margarita. The flavor is great and not to overpowering, i just prefer a regular margarita.
Mandy B.
Salem, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
YES! LOVE this stuff. Great for a crowd pleaser. Will buy again and again. Must have in this household. Love so much. Best flavor.
Alison T.
Rochester, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
If you're a fan of mangos than this mix is fir you! It's always one of my first go tos when I'm in the mood for some thing fruity.
Zuleima S.
wall township
Love it it's a good mix of juice and tequila mix together. It's a good thing to have in a party and drink with friends and family.
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
Is this considered one of the food groups cuz i think it should be...u haven't had a margarita until u have had a mango margarita!
Keeks H.
Who doesn't love a good margarita! Every summer I stock up on Jose Cuervo Margarita mix, especially Mango because it's my favorite!
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
RENTON, WA
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?