Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #54 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
Gabby A.
san antonio, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is very delicious for being premade and sitting on a shelf. The flavor is good but not too sweet and the tequila isn't super strong.
vanessa g.
I like vet much Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix
It isn't expensive, it's good tasty liquor mixer wuth but I prefer original lime flavor.
David J.
Coldiron
Great taste. In my opinion this is one of the better pre mixed brands. Grab some girl friends and some finely crushed ice and have BLAST
Gabrielle A.
Harrisburg
WAY WAY WAY too sweet! I would no purchase again. You are better off DIYing margarita mix. Just saying. I would not purchase this again.
Sarah N.
They have the best mango flavor mix. I like mine made on the ice it's so refreshing in the summer. And ladies these make great popsicles!
Laura G.
Jose Cuervo Mago Margarita Mix has the right blend ratio of Mago Flavor and Tequila. It is my new go to Jose Cuervo Margarita Mix.
Cassandra C.
Richmond, KY
me and my sister in law started drinking this and the strawberry one and they are amazing perfect taste soar yet sweet just great
Kelsey T.
Has a good taste and although I prefer to mix my own, it is an easy alternative when needed. Personally only drink their premade mixes.
Diana A.
Little Rock, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
High in sugar but what margarita isn't. Love the mango option to get some flavor other than sugar! Favorite girl's night party starter.
Loretta L.
Jackson, GA
LOVE MANGO MARGARITAS! So good! So tasty! Mix it with my favorite tequila and we are good to go! I really wish they had no sugar added.
Brittany N.
Bethlehem , PA
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
RENTON, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?