Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #22 in Drink Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Jazzmin E.
Murrieta, CA
Pretty good go to easy margarita mix. It used to be my favorite when I just wanted a basic margarita. It also is at a very good price point
Gabrielle A.
Harrisburg
WAY WAY WAY too sweet! I would no purchase again. You are better off DIYing margarita mix. Just saying. I would not purchase this again.
David J.
Coldiron
Great taste. In my opinion this is one of the better pre mixed brands. Grab some girl friends and some finely crushed ice and have BLAST
Sarah N.
They have the best mango flavor mix. I like mine made on the ice it's so refreshing in the summer. And ladies these make great popsicles!
Gabby A.
San Antonio, TX
This is very delicious for being premade and sitting on a shelf. The flavor is good but not too sweet and the tequila isn't super strong.
Laura G.
Jose Cuervo Mago Margarita Mix has the right blend ratio of Mago Flavor and Tequila. It is my new go to Jose Cuervo Margarita Mix.
Kelsey T.
Has a good taste and although I prefer to mix my own, it is an easy alternative when needed. Personally only drink their premade mixes.
Cassandra C.
Richmond, KY
me and my sister in law started drinking this and the strawberry one and they are amazing perfect taste soar yet sweet just great
Diana A.
Little Rock , AR
High in sugar but what margarita isn't. Love the mango option to get some flavor other than sugar! Favorite girl's night party starter.
Rachel R.
Kennesaw, GA
It's delicious!! I love all things mango, it's my favorite flavor. I definitely recommend this, just make sure to use a good tequila.
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
Hillsboro, OR
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?