Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #33 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Gabby A.
san antonio, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is very delicious for being premade and sitting on a shelf. The flavor is good but not too sweet and the tequila isn't super strong.
vanessa g.
I like vet much Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix
It isn't expensive, it's good tasty liquor mixer wuth but I prefer original lime flavor.
David J.
Coldiron
Great taste. In my opinion this is one of the better pre mixed brands. Grab some girl friends and some finely crushed ice and have BLAST
Kelsey T.
Has a good taste and although I prefer to mix my own, it is an easy alternative when needed. Personally only drink their premade mixes.
Laura G.
Jose Cuervo Mago Margarita Mix has the right blend ratio of Mago Flavor and Tequila. It is my new go to Jose Cuervo Margarita Mix.
Loretta L.
Jackson, GA
LOVE MANGO MARGARITAS! So good! So tasty! Mix it with my favorite tequila and we are good to go! I really wish they had no sugar added.
Diana A.
Little Rock, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
High in sugar but what margarita isn't. Love the mango option to get some flavor other than sugar! Favorite girl's night party starter.
Cassandra C.
Richmond, KY
me and my sister in law started drinking this and the strawberry one and they are amazing perfect taste soar yet sweet just great
Lauren K.
Villa ridge
This is delicious.  I love me some margaritas. This mango flavor is very good and not too pricey. I would say it meets my expectations
Cristy V.
Screven, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I wanted to try something different for my margarita. The flavor is great and not to overpowering, i just prefer a regular margarita.
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
Renton, WA
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?