Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #33 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Tia M.
Weaverville , NC
Mango mix...pretty much tasted the exact same and regular margarita mix to me. But hell, a margarita is a margarita. Everyone loves a margarita
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love mango margaritas because I love anything and everything mangoes. It is a great value because I have found it on sale a couple of times.
Katheleen R.
San Antonio, TX
Yaaasss! This stuff is so good the original too I actually like to add a bit more tequila to it but omg it's still pretty damn good on it's own
Paige S.
Muncie, IN
This is my absolute favorite. It is quick and easy, I often pair it with their strawberry margarita mix and add my own fruit to the margarita.
Maria S.
Northlake, IL
Great mango margarita mix, I like adding the actual fruit in the blender and mixing it with ice, a little more tequila and this mix. So good!
Jessica R.
I live in fl and on a hot summer day mango marquitas hit the spot amazing flavor and taste and so easy to make what more could you ask for...
Amber S.
Affton
The mango flavored Jose Cuervo Margarita Mix is in my opinion one of the best flavors. Put it in the freezer for a bit, and it's even better!
Jazzmin E.
Murrieta, CA
Pretty good go to easy margarita mix. It used to be my favorite when I just wanted a basic margarita. It also is at a very good price point
Kayla G.
The taste of this was pretty good for a premade mix. It was sme what too sweet and you're better off making it from scratch but it's decent
David J.
Coldiron
Great taste. In my opinion this is one of the better pre mixed brands. Grab some girl friends and some finely crushed ice and have BLAST
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
RENTON, WA
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?