Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #22 in Drink Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Theresa W.
Blue Ridge, TX
Usually love mangoes, but this was not the best. It was okay, but definitely not on par with the original. I will definitely stick to the original next time.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
I don't like it. I love Mango but I think the authentic mango taste is off. I'd like to see it have a more realistic flavor bevause this brand is great.
Smooch P.
Suitland, MD
I love This mix. I usually mix this and the Strawberry one with Vodka or Tequila Its so good. And for parties i mix it all up for punch its so Goood OMG!
Elizabeth D.
Tamarac, FL
Best margaritas come from this!!!! I always have a bottle on hand especially during the summer time. My friends and family love it whenever I host a bbq
Marissa H.
love this mix! it is always a hit at parties and mixes well with the tequila ! and even in a blender it is great! highly would recommend this product
Susan K.
Melbourne
I tried this product and while the flavor is good itt is really thick in consistency. So if you like a thick drink tropical drink, tis is the drink
Jenny S.
Pacoima
Honestly the best to mix with and tastes like if its made out from "scratch". Usually drink it at home after getting from school or work to relax.
Catalina H.
Ontario, CA
This was too sweet for my liking, giving me a headache the morning after. Affordable and if you have a sweet tooth this is for you! Best when cold!
Samantha B.
Pineland, TX
This mix is great for parties. You can serve it on the rocks or blended with ice. Add an umbrella and you have a festive party at your fingertips.
Gabriela M.
This is mine and my family's favorite go to margarita mix because it does taste like mango, and it is a very nice blend when mixing it with Tajin.
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
Hillsboro, OR
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?