Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #47 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty go...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
Diane M.
Arcadia, CA
This mixes very well with tequila and makes a very delicious margarita. It even is good if you don't want to have any alcohol in it. I recommend to any happy drinkers out there.
Rusha  G.
Port orange , FL
Love this mixer. It's the perfect blend and has just the perfect amount of mango in it. The flavor is great and I would highly recommend it to friends. It's met all of my expectations and I will be purchasing it in the future.
Sonia R.
Riverside, CA
This is quick and easy and a little different than your usual lime or strawberry margaritas. I usually buy a mago or two and slice some up to place on the rim dipped with salt and sugar
Christine B.
Schaumburg, IL
I usually love these mixes, but this one was not a fave. I could not detect a mango flavor at all. And it wasn't light at all...it just wasn't there. I would not buy this one again, but I do buy the other flavors.
Kimberly L.
Easy to use and tastes great if you're looking for a flavored margarita. I like to throw it in my freezer the night before I want to drink it and it turns into a great slush...no blending required!
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
This has a very nice mango taste. It is hard to find, however, so make sure you get extra when you do find it. This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is an easy way to make a large number of drinks that will satisfy a lot of people. It's a pretty sweet mixer that will do a good job of covering up cheap tequila.
kim r.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this stuff but it is so hard to find, even in a liquor store in Indiana. I have found it at just 2 Kroger stores but now I am going to Clearwater/St. Petersburg Florida and they don't even have a Kroger so what am I supposed to do?
Debbie W.
Milledgeville, GA
I just love the convenience of this margarita mix. I very much love the taste and like the idea of making virgin margaritas by not added tequila if i don't want.
Deanna D.
This mix is great and does the trick for parties and events. it personally love making margaritas from scratch but we all know there isn't enough time in the day for that!
Brittany N.
Bethlehem , PA
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
RENTON, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?