Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #33 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
Can you say yum! serve blended or on ice, add something spicy to the rim of the glass and how refreshing this is. I had a couple and they added a bit of fruit, was so good!
Diane M.
Arcadia, CA
This mixes very well with tequila and makes a very delicious margarita. It even is good if you don't want to have any alcohol in it. I recommend to any happy drinkers out there.
Sonia R.
Riverside, CA
This is quick and easy and a little different than your usual lime or strawberry margaritas. I usually buy a mago or two and slice some up to place on the rim dipped with salt and sugar
Christine B.
Schaumburg, IL
I usually love these mixes, but this one was not a fave. I could not detect a mango flavor at all. And it wasn't light at all...it just wasn't there. I would not buy this one again, but I do buy the other flavors.
Kimberly L.
Easy to use and tastes great if you're looking for a flavored margarita. I like to throw it in my freezer the night before I want to drink it and it turns into a great slush...no blending required!
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
This has a very nice mango taste. It is hard to find, however, so make sure you get extra when you do find it. This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is an easy way to make a large number of drinks that will satisfy a lot of people. It's a pretty sweet mixer that will do a good job of covering up cheap tequila.
Debbie W.
Milledgeville, GA
I just love the convenience of this margarita mix. I very much love the taste and like the idea of making virgin margaritas by not added tequila if i don't want.
Deanna D.
This mix is great and does the trick for parties and events. it personally love making margaritas from scratch but we all know there isn't enough time in the day for that!
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
I actually really enjoy this stuff. The right ratio of 2:1 (2 being the tequila), is just sweet enough to make you put your pinky up and slam some tequilarita
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
RENTON, WA
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?