Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #22 in Drink Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Sonia R.
Riverside, CA
This is quick and easy and a little different than your usual lime or strawberry margaritas. I usually buy a mago or two and slice some up to place on the rim dipped with salt and sugar
Kimberly L.
Easy to use and tastes great if you're looking for a flavored margarita. I like to throw it in my freezer the night before I want to drink it and it turns into a great slush...no blending required!
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
This has a very nice mango taste. It is hard to find, however, so make sure you get extra when you do find it. This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
This is an easy way to make a large number of drinks that will satisfy a lot of people. It's a pretty sweet mixer that will do a good job of covering up cheap tequila.
Doreen C.
I love Margaritas. I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party. This makes an easy drink. Sweeter then the classic.
Hannah B.
Good for making margarita's on the go, bad if you're watching your sugar intake. Way too much sugar and corn syrup, but the flavor is soooo good.
Paige S.
Muncie, IN
This is my absolute favorite. It is quick and easy, I often pair it with their strawberry margarita mix and add my own fruit to the margarita.
Debbie W.
Milledgeville, GA
I just love the convenience of this margarita mix. I very much love the taste and like the idea of making virgin margaritas by not added tequila if i don't want.
Deanna D.
Massapequa Pk, NY
This mix is great and does the trick for parties and events. it personally love making margaritas from scratch but we all know there isn't enough time in the day for that!
Nancy R.
N Las Vegas, NV
This mix is perfect. Just add ice. No mixing no stirring. The flavor is right on. Not too sweet, not sour. Yummy deliciousness!!
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
Hillsboro, OR
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?