Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #33 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Kelly B.
This stuff is great for gatherings with friends, whether you drink it frozen, or on the rocks. The mango flavor holds its own against the tequila, so you don't feel like you're drinking a lot of alcohol. That can be a good thing for those of us that don't like the taste of tequila too much, but a bad thing if you don't keep track of how much you've had!
Janet M.
Victorville
Love this mix for a girls night in to catch up on gossip of just catch up on the Kardashians, my sister in law was the one to show me this drink great taste and flavor
Annabel M.
Somerville, MA
This mix is perfect for day-drinking at the beach! It is premixed but I usually add a little extra tequila too. It is a little on the sweet side but everyone in my family still enjoys it!
Deidre T.
I don't drink much, usually just when out socially, maybe once a month or so. But occasionally I do buy for the home and I enjoy this flavor of Jose. It is a good value and it is super tasty. You still taste the alcohol but the mango taste is strong too.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
I've tried many margarita mixes and this is by far the best. The Mango is good and so are many of the new flavors. I make pomegranate margaritas by adding pomegranate and triple sec with the tequila and Jose Cuervo LIme Margarita Mix.
Ashley C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Margaritas are my go to drink. This mix is pretty good, and does not leave any after taste in your mouth. I would like it more if I could take more mango in it. I do add a sliced lime and orange, and every one seems to love this mix.
Kalyn S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
If you just want quick and easy this is the answer. be warned this is very sweet so you may want to start with less or add some extra ice. fun to mix with vodka if you want to spice things up a bit or try it with club soda for a sparkling non-alcoholic drink
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
For something as a quick mix this tastes amazing as an alternative to just plain old lime mixes. Though I prefer a fresh mix this is my absolute go to when I want a Margarita. I'm not even a huge fan of mangoes but the taste is light, refreshing, and subtly sweet.
Virginia A.
long beach, CA
Like everyone I prefer margaritas from scratch but this bottle comes in handy when I have to serve group, I LOVE mango flavor so I use this together with mango sorbet and tequila and it becomes amazing, the only people that don't like it are on a diet.
Mary Kate L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is a great easy margarita mix that's readily available since it's in most grocery stores. It's a little sweet so you have to be careful with how much you put in. The mango flavor is my favorite along with the original. It makes margaritas with cheap tequila taste great.
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
RENTON, WA
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?