Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Abigail V.Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #42 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty go...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
Virginia A.
long beach, CA
Like everyone I prefer margaritas from scratch but this bottle comes in handy when I have to serve group, I LOVE mango flavor so I use this together with mango sorbet and tequila and it becomes amazing, the only people that don't like it are on a diet.
Mary Kate L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is a great easy margarita mix that's readily available since it's in most grocery stores. It's a little sweet so you have to be careful with how much you put in. The mango flavor is my favorite along with the original. It makes margaritas with cheap tequila taste great.
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
Can you say yum! serve blended or on ice, add something spicy to the rim of the glass and how refreshing this is. I had a couple and they added a bit of fruit, was so good!
Thalia F.
Astoria , NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
this is great to achieve the perfect margarita in like 2 seconds at home. the taste is sweet and perfect and the best part is that you can add the amount of tequila that you prefere. you can find it in any stoe that sells alcohol- perfect fot partys
Diane M.
Arcadia, CA
This mixes very well with tequila and makes a very delicious margarita. It even is good if you don't want to have any alcohol in it. I recommend to any happy drinkers out there.
Rusha  G.
Port orange , FL
Love this mixer. It's the perfect blend and has just the perfect amount of mango in it. The flavor is great and I would highly recommend it to friends. It's met all of my expectations and I will be purchasing it in the future.
Sonia R.
Riverside, CA
This is quick and easy and a little different than your usual lime or strawberry margaritas. I usually buy a mago or two and slice some up to place on the rim dipped with salt and sugar
Christine B.
Schaumburg, IL
I usually love these mixes, but this one was not a fave. I could not detect a mango flavor at all. And it wasn't light at all...it just wasn't there. I would not buy this one again, but I do buy the other flavors.
Sierra R.
Fletcher, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this Mango Margarita! The flavor is so delicious, and the large bottle makes me feel like I'm getting a great value for my money. I always make sure to purchase this before a large party or function!
Toya A.
This drink is amazingly good yet far one of my favorites because it has a great taste overall it's very good no need to improve it it's affordable I really like this brand I would recommend this to anyone!!
Brittany N.
Bethlehem, PA
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susan D.
Renton, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?