Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #10 in Drink Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Samantha V.
Grand Rapids, MI
Happy Hour Expert
I love Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix. The taste is wonderful and still has a good amount of tequila in it where it gets you a good buzz without having to take straight shots and suffer the tequila burn.
Tiffany Z.
Greenwood
Happy Hour Expert
This is my go to if I'm wanting a margarita. Love that it is premixed, and only needs to be chilled or made into a frozen drink. Very good price for the quantity, and very affordable. Repeat buyer.
Katie W.
Plainview, TX
The mango flavor gives a nice twist to the original margarita! However, it could lose all of the added sugar, high fructose corn syrup and artificial flavoring. It's okay for when you want a margarita fast without any work, but I'd rather make my own mix and skip the nasty corn syrup and all of the unneeded added sugar. If you read the ingredients, it doesn't even say mango or lime or any of the other flavors that margaritas are supposed to have. I'd much rather do my own! You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup. It would taste a ton better, too.
KORIN C.
Norcross, GA
This margarita mix is AMAZING! I like it because it's not TOO sweet, so it doesn't taste like you're drinking sugar and it doesn't take from the drink. I've tried this flavor and the lime and they're both really good!
Janet M.
Victorville
Love this mix for a girls night in to catch up on gossip of just catch up on the Kardashians, my sister in law was the one to show me this drink great taste and flavor
Annabel M.
Somerville, MA
This mix is perfect for day-drinking at the beach! It is premixed but I usually add a little extra tequila too. It is a little on the sweet side but everyone in my family still enjoys it!
Kalyn S.
Happy Hour Expert
If you just want quick and easy this is the answer. be warned this is very sweet so you may want to start with less or add some extra ice. fun to mix with vodka if you want to spice things up a bit or try it with club soda for a sparkling non-alcoholic drink
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
For something as a quick mix this tastes amazing as an alternative to just plain old lime mixes. Though I prefer a fresh mix this is my absolute go to when I want a Margarita. I'm not even a huge fan of mangoes but the taste is light, refreshing, and subtly sweet.
Mary Kate L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is a great easy margarita mix that's readily available since it's in most grocery stores. It's a little sweet so you have to be careful with how much you put in. The mango flavor is my favorite along with the original. It makes margaritas with cheap tequila taste great.
Christine B.
Schaumburg, IL
I usually love these mixes, but this one was not a fave. I could not detect a mango flavor at all. And it wasn't light at all...it just wasn't there. I would not buy this one again, but I do buy the other flavors.
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
Hillsboro, OR
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?