Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #33 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Andrea K.
Fishers, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is perfect on the rocks or Frozen.  Nobody does Margaritas quite like Jose.  The combination of Mango and tequila is definitely the way to my heart!
Kendra P.
Rocky Mount, NC
This stuff is tooth achingly sweet. When mangoes are in season it’s worth it to just buy fresh and blend. Otherwise this stuff typically leaves me with a bad stomach ache later on.
Samantha V.
Grand Rapids, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix. The taste is wonderful and still has a good amount of tequila in it where it gets you a good buzz without having to take straight shots and suffer the tequila burn.
Tiffany Z.
Greenwood
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my go to if I'm wanting a margarita. Love that it is premixed, and only needs to be chilled or made into a frozen drink. Very good price for the quantity, and very affordable. Repeat buyer.
Sarah C.
Worcester, MA
While this is ever so slightly on the sweeter side, I love blending this mix up with my favorite tequila and a little bit of grenadine for a refreshing frozen summer drink!
Katie W.
Center Line, MI
The mango flavor gives a nice twist to the original margarita! However, it could lose all of the added sugar, high fructose corn syrup and artificial flavoring. It's okay for when you want a margarita fast without any work, but I'd rather make my own mix and skip the nasty corn syrup and all of the unneeded added sugar. If you read the ingredients, it doesn't even say mango or lime or any of the other flavors that margaritas are supposed to have. I'd much rather do my own! You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup. It would taste a ton better, too.
Chantlee N.
Fayetteville , AR
So easy! We used this for my bachelorette party and it was a hit! No mixing, easy to clean up and use. Did I forget to mention: tasty! We had some left over and everyone wanted to take it home. Will definitely buy again!
KORIN C.
Norcross, GA
This margarita mix is AMAZING! I like it because it's not TOO sweet, so it doesn't taste like you're drinking sugar and it doesn't take from the drink. I've tried this flavor and the lime and they're both really good!
Jazlyn S.
El Paso, TX
This margarita mix is pretty good. It's not the best but it's in my top 3. It's so easy to make and instructions are pretty clear. I like to buy this every now & then when I want to make my own margaritas.
Yelena M.
Blacksburg, VA
Mixed well with the Jose Cuervo tequila gold!! It's a match made in tequila heaven. I specifically love the combination pack you can get in the liquor store. It saves you a buck!
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
RENTON, WA
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?