Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #10 in Drink Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Perla F.
Avondale, AZ
Even though it doesn't always taste like the real deal, it's refreshing and great for a cool day. Even for virgin margaritas this works great. This is a great mix to have at family barbecues and parties.
Shawnna S.
Morristown, TN
Excellent mixer ! The mango is awesome! I use several of these mixers and it's never a let down. Cheaper in places like Walmart - but most liquor stores also carry this brand. Very cheap and affordable
Kisha M.
Louisville, KY
I love mango flavor and Jose Cuervo doesn't disappoint with his already mixed mango margarita mix I just pour over ice and sip away taste great and not over powering I'm going to continue to buy this
kim r.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this stuff but it is so hard to find, even in a liquor store in Indiana. I have found it at just 2 Kroger stores but now I am going to Clearwater/St. Petersburg Florida and they don't even have a Kroger so what am I supposed to do?
Jacalyn H.
Riverside, CA
Such a good Margarita mix flavor.. Mango is so delicious much better than lime or strawberry.light refreshing flavor anytime I sip on this it takes me back to a beach in Mexico
Ariana O.
A little on the sweet side, but that's to be expected with any rebottled mix.  I would definitely buy it again, but maybe add a few fresh ingredients to balance out the sweetness.  For example, a little extra lime and maybe some fresh squeezed oranges for acidity.
Toya A.
This drink is amazingly good yet far one of my favorites because it has a great taste overall it's very good no need to improve it it's affordable I really like this brand I would recommend this to anyone!!
Edward M.
Franklin , MA
Happy Hour Expert
What could be easier than this? Two bottles and you're done. I love the fact that this is so simplistic for making margaritas which everyone loves! Make them strong or a little weaker it's all up to you. The price you pay for this is well worth the product that you're getting.
Ami L.
Cotati, CA
Happy Hour Expert
I love anything mango or peach flavored So I had to try this out. It's so yummy and perfect for a blended or shaken margarita. The little bottles are perfect for parties. I'd defiantly be buying these again!
Lucy A.
Rochester, NY
This Margarita mix is perfect for a day out by the pool or a nice family Mexican night. I would like it if it had less calories. It is pretty affordable. I would recommend this to others.
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
Hillsboro, OR
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?