Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #10 in Drink Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Lisa B.
Happy Hour Expert
When you are in the mood for a different take on margaritas I really enjoy this one! I add in tequila, cointreau, and a fresh lime and orange to make it perfect! Excellent on a warm summer day. Would recommend this to others. Makes drink mixing a breeze!
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
Happy Hour Expert
this is great to achieve the perfect margarita in like 2 seconds at home. the taste is sweet and perfect and the best part is that you can add the amount of tequila that you prefere. you can find it in any stoe that sells alcohol- perfect fot partys
Cierra D.
Plainville, MA
Happy Hour Expert
Good mixer for tequila and margaritas. It is a little sweet though so I would recommend only using a little mix, tequila and then cut it with something dry like a tonic water. I would not personally purchase again but it was good!
Daniela G.
Corona, NY
My mom is obsessed with this one here. She loves mojitos and margaritas. So of course she has to get this one for the margaritas. It tastes better then the mixes in the pouches because it has a decent amount of flavor and alcohol.
Rusha  G.
Port orange, FL
Love this mixer. It's the perfect blend and has just the perfect amount of mango in it. The flavor is great and I would highly recommend it to friends. It's met all of my expectations and I will be purchasing it in the future.
Rebecca A.
Delicious!!! Great to add with the tequila, obviously. Can't lose with a summer flavor of mango and fruit. It's great by the pool, with tacos, with friends, or if you don't want to put alcohol in it and just chill, go for it
Jessica H.
Fort Wayne, IN
My favorite margarita mix! I loveeeee mango margs and this mix is very affordable, tasty, and ready to go- just add ice! It's in a convent pour bottle and I will definitely be buying this again and sharing with my friends!
Breanna  M.
Happy Hour Expert
You can't go wrong with jose. This is an amazing mix, tastes better than any Margarita you'd order at a bar. I like that you can customize how much you want to put in, so if you like a lot of flavor that's great.
Sierra R.
Asheville
Happy Hour Expert
I love this Mango Margarita! The flavor is so delicious, and the large bottle makes me feel like I'm getting a great value for my money. I always make sure to purchase this before a large party or function!
Marcie G.
This mango margarita mix is really tasty! It's also priced pretty well too. You can get a bottle for around $10 depending on where you buy it. My husband loves to blend drinks and this is one of his favorites.
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
Hillsboro, OR
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?