Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #33 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Ariana O.
A little on the sweet side, but that's to be expected with any rebottled mix.  I would definitely buy it again, but maybe add a few fresh ingredients to balance out the sweetness.  For example, a little extra lime and maybe some fresh squeezed oranges for acidity.
Jacalyn H.
Riverside, CA
Such a good Margarita mix flavor.. Mango is so delicious much better than lime or strawberry.light refreshing flavor anytime I sip on this it takes me back to a beach in Mexico
Edward M.
Franklin , MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
What could be easier than this? Two bottles and you're done. I love the fact that this is so simplistic for making margaritas which everyone loves! Make them strong or a little weaker it's all up to you. The price you pay for this is well worth the product that you're getting.
Taryn P.
Bondsville, MA
This stuff is so delicious! My mom absolutely loves it and so do I! It's the best margarita mix out there, so flavorful, I love the mango taste and especially margaritas! Use this for the perfect marg!
Ami L.
Cotati, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love anything mango or peach flavored So I had to try this out. It's so yummy and perfect for a blended or shaken margarita. The little bottles are perfect for parties. I'd defiantly be buying these again!
Makeuplvr S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
For a premixed bottle of drinks, this one is pretty good. It's affordable and tasty. I really like the pineapple version mixed with the mango. You can taste the tequila, but that's never a bad thing.
Erica O.
Grand Rapids
The Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix is a must try for anyone who enjoys a little more flavor than a regular lime margarita. It is affordable and makes for an excellent summertime drink.
Nancy C.
Ellisville
Margtita are my favorite as well.. I love all the different flavors they offer too you can find it in any store Almost so you don't have to hurry up before nine pm lol
Lucy A.
Rochester, NY
This Margarita mix is perfect for a day out by the pool or a nice family Mexican night. I would like it if it had less calories. It is pretty affordable. I would recommend this to others.
Catie H.
Great flavor
Bought it for girls night and it was a big hit! We also tries Strawberry and loved that as well.
Any ready to go margarita mix like this is a great thing to have on hand!
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
RENTON, WA
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?