Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #32 in Drink Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Karina D.
Happy Hour Expert
Not my favorite flavor, I'm more of the original kinda gal! But to keep the party going this is something you have to have because of the flavor, price is okay not to pricey so i would recommend to others !
Krys R.
Athens, AL
I LOVE this mix! I grab it from any convenience store or liquor store. If you're tired of the usual margaritas, this is a great way to spice it up! It's a little sweeter so I recommend putting sugar instead of salt on the rim. I love this!
Stacey C.
Bronx, NY
The mango taste is light and sweet, it mixes well with Jose Cuervo tequila. It's not to artificial tasting and goes well frozen. It is definitely of good value and I would buy it again in the future.
Maggie W.
Chugiak, AK
Happy Hour Expert
I enjoyed having these at a party we held outside because there wasn't any issues with trying to continue to mix drinks after having had a couple yourself. It's well proportioned in the bottle that there's no need for extra to be put in. I would bring these to most parties.
Kisha M.
Louisville, KY
I love mango flavor and Jose Cuervo doesn't disappoint with his already mixed mango margarita mix I just pour over ice and sip away taste great and not over powering I'm going to continue to buy this
Keith G.
The best thing about this mix is that you can mix it with so many other flavors and juices. There is a perfect combination of ingredients in this ready made mixture make your margaritas unforgettable
Danielle G.
Magnolia
Tastes great! Not too strong so it kind of seems like you're not drinking alcohol until it hits you like a Mack truck....that could be a good thing depending on who you are! Lol. I tell everyone to buy this for a good night out.
Lorraine S.
Rancho Cucamonga
This is a reasonable price. I prefer my margaritas on the rocks but I noticed this much is a little sweet for my taste. I counterbalanced the sweetness with sliced jalepeno. Now it's perfect!
kim Z.
Love love love!!! Definitely the best choice for mango lovers - and Margarita lovers. Good value for the money. Tastes good frozen and on the rocks. This will be a new favorite in my house!
Maura T.
I really enjoying using the Jose Cuervo margarita mixes. I have tried the regular, strawberry, and mango mixes. I have enjoyed them all, but I'm partial to the mango. It has a nice flavour.
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
Renton, WA
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?