Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Abigail V.Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #42 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty go...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
Jacalyn H.
Riverside, CA
Such a good Margarita mix flavor.. Mango is so delicious much better than lime or strawberry.light refreshing flavor anytime I sip on this it takes me back to a beach in Mexico
Ariana O.
A little on the sweet side, but that's to be expected with any rebottled mix.  I would definitely buy it again, but maybe add a few fresh ingredients to balance out the sweetness.  For example, a little extra lime and maybe some fresh squeezed oranges for acidity.
Katie S.
West Fargo, ND
Love this! Absolutely love mango flavored drinks. It’s not an artificial mango taste either and it’s light and refreshing. Tastes amazing! Love my margaritas with this mix! I recommend to all my friends!
Taryn P.
Bondsville, MA
This stuff is so delicious! My mom absolutely loves it and so do I! It's the best margarita mix out there, so flavorful, I love the mango taste and especially margaritas! Use this for the perfect marg!
Rebecca A.
Delicious!!! Great to add with the tequila, obviously. Can't lose with a summer flavor of mango and fruit. It's great by the pool, with tacos, with friends, or if you don't want to put alcohol in it and just chill, go for it
Maggie W.
Chugiak, AK
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I enjoyed having these at a party we held outside because there wasn't any issues with trying to continue to mix drinks after having had a couple yourself. It's well proportioned in the bottle that there's no need for extra to be put in. I would bring these to most parties.
Ami L.
Cotati, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love anything mango or peach flavored So I had to try this out. It's so yummy and perfect for a blended or shaken margarita. The little bottles are perfect for parties. I'd defiantly be buying these again!
Makeuplvr S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
For a premixed bottle of drinks, this one is pretty good. It's affordable and tasty. I really like the pineapple version mixed with the mango. You can taste the tequila, but that's never a bad thing.
Erica O.
Grand Rapids
The Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix is a must try for anyone who enjoys a little more flavor than a regular lime margarita. It is affordable and makes for an excellent summertime drink.
Nancy C.
Ellisville
Margtita are my favorite as well.. I love all the different flavors they offer too you can find it in any store Almost so you don't have to hurry up before nine pm lol
Brittany N.
Bethlehem, PA
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susan D.
Renton, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?