Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Abigail V.Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty go...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
Ebony D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This flavor of mixer was a little too sweet for me. I generally do not like the sweeter tasting drinks and am more traditional and like lime better. I think it also is a little thicker than some of the other mix flavors they have available. Still my go to brand for mixers.
Ava S.
This mix right here will forever be apart of my bar cart!!! So delicious on its own!!! We bought it for Vegas one year and used it as a pregame and it was PERFECT for our ladies trip! You can mix it with other items but it's really not necessary just some ice.
Elizabeth K.
Raleigh, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of the best pre made margarita mixes I’ve had. It comes with the tequila already perfectly mixed in. Just add ice and a little salt around the rim and you are good to go. I would definitely recommend to others.
Suzanne B.
little elm, TX
Goodness in a bottle, got it for the first time last month when trying a new mixer flavor at the liquor store and it is became my favorite.meet my expectations in taste and taste great with rum or vodka
Veronica S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The Jose Cuervo mango margarita mix is my favorite margarita mix flavor. It makes a great Margarita and it's super easy and quick. The sweetness and tartness is perfect in this pre-made mix. I love adding a little bit of fresh lime to my mango margaritas. I highly recommend you try this product if you like margaritas
Misouri A.
North Hollywood, CA
It's like drinking natural mando juice I love it. It tastes like real mango no cheap perfume flavor. You will not regret it. Add some tequila and you will get the perfect margaritas. They are also so easy to use and blend easily in the blender even flavor distribution and doesn't water down when the ice starts melting .
Victoria W.
Woodstock, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This mango margarita mix is delicious. You mix it with tequila and you have yourself a more tolerable margarita that is great frozen with salt. The flavor is so good that I've bought this mix multiple times and would continue to buy it. I definitely recommend this to those afraid of tequila.
Natasha G.
Port St Lucie, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
For someone just starting to drink and mix a few on their own at home, this is a beginner must have. A Chili's margarita for less!! I use to blend this up with ice and instantly had a margarita on the side of my favorite meal.
Jess L.
Fishersville
affordable and delicious! I used this, tequila and ice in a blender to make a frozen margarita.. exquisite for the price! I got this at the ABC store..tastes better than a Chillis margarita..Loved it!! I made this for my friends and they loved it too..would recommend!
Carla M.
Los Angeles
So good, mix it with Jameson whiskey! Current fave drink, so pineapply refreshing! Hits the spot without having that overpowering taste, plus, can't beat the price. Good to serve at parties and great with a light dinner or sports activities.Will definitely buy more
Brittany N.
Bethlehem, PA
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susan D.
W Hollywood, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?