Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #33 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Veronica S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The Jose Cuervo mango margarita mix is my favorite margarita mix flavor. It makes a great Margarita and it's super easy and quick. The sweetness and tartness is perfect in this pre-made mix. I love adding a little bit of fresh lime to my mango margaritas. I highly recommend you try this product if you like margaritas
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Yum I love mango margaritas! So delicious, just add a little alcohol (coconut flavour is great with this), and ice. ūüėČ
The packaging is practical not too bulky, or tall so it doesn't take up much space. The price for amount of product is awesome, won't break the bank for a nice tropical drink. It's a bit sweet so if you're not into really sweet alcohol this is definitely not for you!!
Rachael P.
Cary, NC
I like the idea of margarita mix because it’s easy and all you do is literally add tequila. The mango margarita mix is good, it does taste like mango. But it is a little sweet for my liking, and I like sweet drinks. I would prefer it be a little more bitter. I like this brand and will buy it again, but in a different flavor.
Neshaye J.
Lithonia, GA
Party in a bottle!!  This is my absolute favorite mixed drink!!  It has a very balanced taste - it's sweet, but not too sweet.  You can still taste the tequila without it being too overpowering.  It's Perfect!  The packaging makes it easy to travel with, and I recommend to friends all of the time!
Jorge C.
Dallas
I have tried this margarita mix a few times, I am no a big fan as it is too sweet and very thick but itll get the job done. I usually mix in a blender to help lighten up. great for parties that you can lay out for your guest to drink as people dont usually care as long as its free.
Brandi H.
Queen Creek
This Mango mix is a summer time favorite. It makes for an amazing blended margarita sitting pool side here in sunny Arizona. It has also been a great mixer for cocktails such as mama's punch, mango tequila sunrise, and a mango rum cooler! Serve over ice or blended.
Erica E.
Chula Vista, CA
Its really simple! You don't have to do much just add in the ice and enjoy. The only down side is that if you don't like a very sweet taste, might not be for you. I like to add an extra shot of tequila to give it more of a kick. This mixer isn't that strong if you think its like a margarita from a restaurant.
Luciana T.
Philadelphia, PA
Jose Cuervo is my go to choice when buying tequila. It is fairly priced and has a smooth taste considering. The mix flavors are fantastic which I always buy to pair with the alcohol. Good even without added tequila in it. The mixes are far cheaper and a great buy.
Ava S.
This mix right here will forever be apart of my bar cart!!! So delicious on its own!!! We bought it for Vegas one year and used it as a pregame and it was PERFECT for our ladies trip! You can mix it with other items but it's really not necessary just some ice.
Amelia B.
Medford, MA
If you love margaritas, please give this a try! I just had it this summer for the first time and I was thoroughly impressed. Though it of course falls victim to the excessively sugary tendencies of bottled mixers, it's a unique experience to say the least.
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
Renton, WA
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?