Jose Cuervo Mango Margarita Mix uploaded by Semaria S.

BY JOSE CUERVO #10 in Drink Mixes

Jose cuervo mango margarita mix 1.75 l

• How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has ...1 Answers
  • How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a ...5 Answers
  • Is the strawberry as good as this one?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I do prefer making them from scratch but if your having a girls night or party." in 1 review
  • "This mixes well with tequila and vodka, or whatever you want." in 1 review
  • "You could even just buy lime juice or mango juice that do not have any added sugar or corn syrup." in 1 review
Deidre T.
I don't drink much, usually just when out socially, maybe once a month or so. But occasionally I do buy for the home and I enjoy this flavor of Jose. It is a good value and it is super tasty. You still taste the alcohol but the mango taste is strong too.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
I've tried many margarita mixes and this is by far the best. The Mango is good and so are many of the new flavors. I make pomegranate margaritas by adding pomegranate and triple sec with the tequila and Jose Cuervo LIme Margarita Mix.
Ashley C.
Happy Hour Expert
Margaritas are my go to drink. This mix is pretty good, and does not leave any after taste in your mouth. I would like it more if I could take more mango in it. I do add a sliced lime and orange, and every one seems to love this mix.
Diane M.
Arcadia, CA
This mixes very well with tequila and makes a very delicious margarita. It even is good if you don't want to have any alcohol in it. I recommend to any happy drinkers out there.
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
Can you say yum! serve blended or on ice, add something spicy to the rim of the glass and how refreshing this is. I had a couple and they added a bit of fruit, was so good!
Danica B.
Hinesville, GA
This is a great beginning of the night drink for girls night in. It's light and fruity, just the ticket to help everyone unwind and start the movies!
Ava S.
This mix right here will forever be apart of my bar cart!!! So delicious on its own!!! We bought it for Vegas one year and used it as a pregame and it was PERFECT for our ladies trip! You can mix it with other items but it's really not necessary just some ice.
Katie S.
West fargo , ND
Love this! Absolutely love mango flavored drinks. It’s not an artificial mango taste either and it’s light and refreshing. Tastes amazing! Love my margaritas with this mix! I recommend to all my friends!
Melissa B.
Anderson
Yum I love mango margaritas! So delicious, just add a little alcohol (coconut flavour is great with this), and ice. 😉
The packaging is practical not too bulky, or tall so it doesn't take up much space. The price for amount of product is awesome, won't break the bank for a nice tropical drink. It's a bit sweet so if you're not into really sweet alcohol this is definitely not for you!!
Emilina S.
Candler
This is my favorite mixer. I am in love with anything mango or peach. I love making this in the summertime and I also love making it as an excuse in the fall time. Who doesn’t like their vegetables and fruits.
Brittany N.
Is the strawberry as good as this one?
Susie D.
Hillsboro, OR
How syrupy does this product taste like? Is it too strong like a fruit punch one?
Crystal V.
Okay! So ive had the strawberry and regular Jose Cuervo mix! Is this one any good?!?
Brittany H.
Elizabeth City, NC
How is this? I've had the strawberry and it was pretty good. Has anyone tried the mango?