BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth ...1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I wanted to like this so bad but the aftertaste of the sugar substitute in it was just unbearable to me. If you are someone who likes the tate of sugar substitutes then this is probably the drink for you! Unfortunately it just didn't work for me.
Sade D.
Macon, GA
Have tried it and disliked it. It taste flat and very nasty taste. I rather drink the original one
Kim P.
Bristow
I love Margaritas but I don't like the light mixers. They don't give the Margaritas good flavors. Hopefully they can find a way to make them tastier.
Michelle K.
Parker, CO
Thoight idea try this since it's low calorie. But it's very sweet. If.you love sweet drinks then this will be perfect. It's sweet and a bit of sour. I would pass.
Anna B.
The sweetener used in this made this taste was too sweet. I prefer to stick with the regular mix and have the added calories!
Donica B.
Huntsville , AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This tastes super light - it's not that great. I typically have to mix a regular mix with this in my drink just for it to be pleasant and consumable.
ReShicka P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really don't like this margarita mix. It's a little too sweet and sugary for my taste.
Brittany D.
North Hollywood, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Not strong in the slightest. Not that it's intended to be, but you are better off just skipping this and just putting more tequila in your drink.
Bethany M.
Clarksville, TN
This is not my favorite margarita mix...it's a little heavy on the sweet and sour for me-so much so it gives me heartburn...
Tarin B.
great for sipping on the boat or during girls night. Not a big fan of the light because I think it has less flavor and seems a little dull. Super easy for bigger parties, so you don't have to keep mixing drinks all night.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?