BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Taylor G.
These are my favorite things on earth. They are soo soo good. I freeze them so they are kinda slushy! I Ike the little bottles better than the big on because it’s easier to portion them out.
Merci D.
Fairmont, WV
Sooo yummy would recommend to anyone and everyone super smooth totally affordable I’m a regular buyer of this
Kay D.
Swansea
I drank the regular one for a long time, but once I found this I haven't gone back! The flavor is nearly identical, but without the guilt of all the sugar & calories
Leslie M.
Fort Wayne, IN
This stuff tastes amazing. Which is kind of a bad thing, because I always end up drinking too much of it!
Linda R.
Staten Island, NY
This is the perfect pre-mixed low calorie margarita. It definitely met my expectations, you could never tell that it is a low calorie drink. I love that it is already mixed, so there is nothing to do. This is a staple in my liquor cabinet.
Brooke H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These pre made margaritas are so good & so easy for parties. I get mine at Kroger. It’s the perfect mix & all I do is poor it over over & I’m good to go! Also fun for a pool side drink in the summer time!
Barbara D.
Lincoln
Love these margaritas. Great for a hot summer day or in the evening with oj added. Delightful
Brooke M.
Biloxi
Ok so i am writing a review about the light white peach also - So so so refreshing and i love ot on a hot day. It is light and not heavy on your stomach. Its hard to find sometimes but i dont want to drink anything else !!
Samantha B.
Winston-Salem
Nothing is better than a skinny tasty tangy marg :) especially home made. This is my go to
Haley M.
Savannah
The only mix I use to make my margaritas. I have used this stuff in restraint business and in my personal alcohol endeavors. Definitely recommend.
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?