BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Jessica B.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Already premixed is a great way to have a margarita without having to go through the trouble of juicing limes by hand and the whole break out the blender. Although Jose Curevo tequila gives me a headache this premixed drink is pretty good and is a great pre-gamer for the nights going out with the girls to the club but don't want to spend 25.00 on a watered down margarita at the bar
Taylor G.
These are my favorite things on earth. They are soo soo good. I freeze them so they are kinda slushy! I Ike the little bottles better than the big on because it’s easier to portion them out.
Heather J.
Columbia
Would buy again. This light drink is low in calories which is what I look for in a margarita. It tastes tangy but also semi sweet so it's not bitter. Goes down smooth. I buy this over other  brands when I see it in the store. I would recommend this to people trying to cut calories but also maintain flavor.
Christina T.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I feel like the first tequila everyone gets is Jose cuevo because it's a cheap tequila. But man is the taste horrible. I understand that people want a bargain but I'm sure there are other tequilas for cheap too. Jose cuevo is just really gross to drink or to take a shot with or even to mix with anything in my opinion.
Kimber M.
Fayetteville
This drink makes it so easy to enjoy margaritas. The mix is absolutely perfect and the lower calories makes drinking a margarita less naughty. Pour it over ice or blend it up and you will have a perfect margarita every single time. I would recommend this to any one who loves margaritas.
Chrissy R.
Parkesburg
I love this product it is not too strong and it tastes delicious. It is a go to when my and my girl friends get together. We don't feel as guilty either by buying the Light Margarita. We've drank it on the rocks and have blended with ice to make frozen margaritas and both are delicious!
Sherry C.
Poquoson, VA
I'm a huge margarita fan and was even more delighted to find this mix made "light." The typical margarita mix is so calorie laden and almost painfully sweet, so it's hard to find the "just right" mix. I think this is it. Recommend you try it!
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
 It was perfect the mix with your tequila just at some ice drink it and it is amaze balls. Like you cannot go wrong with this product I say it's worth a try it's affordable case well if you don't like it somebody else must likely will party hit!
Jarrod J.
Hurricane, WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A lot better than the sugar water regular mixes. If you use a mix go with this. Doesn't have all the thick sugary taste/feeling and calories. It's harder to find and usually priced higher but it's worth to not get diabetes while drinking.
Brooke M.
Biloxi
Ok so i am writing a review about the light white peach also - So so so refreshing and i love ot on a hot day. It is light and not heavy on your stomach. Its hard to find sometimes but i dont want to drink anything else !!
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?