BY JOSE CUERVO #42 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth ...1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Yo this stuff is so good! I love margaritas and nobody does it like Jose Cuervo. You wouldn't even know this is the light mix. It's so tasty! It's my go-to margarita mix. I would definitely buy it again and again.
Montana M.
Pleasant Grove
Good price. the flavors are great. I love using this for summer parties on the deck. the packing is bright, gets a little lost on the original flavor due to similar color.
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
The Light Margarita Mix tastes JUST as good as the regular Margarita Mix but without all the calories! The Jose Cuervo mix is one of the best mixes in my option and is always my favorable option.
Jaclynn B.
Mount Pleasant
It was great! I liked that I didn't have to worry about calories and could enjoy! Was smooth but not too sweet... my only complaint was it needed a fresh lime slice to keep it tasting fresh!
Aubry C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Light and refreshing, perfect for an at home quick drink after a long day at work. I like to blend it with some ice and top off with some salt on the rim of my glass.
GABBY M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It for obvious reasons does not have the best taste! If you pair it with a sugar free syrup it certainly helps. It is also a tad bit more expensive than regular mix.
Jessica R.
My friends and I love this stuff for our house parties! It's very affordable and we buy it for our cookouts. I don't think there is room for improvement love the bottle and design and colors. Live the plastic. Yes I buy it all the time for summer time
Michelle K.
Parker, CO
Thoight idea try this since it's low calorie. But it's very sweet. If.you love sweet drinks then this will be perfect. It's sweet and a bit of sour. I would pass.
Rayann M.
Lumberton , NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my go too liquor, for party's at home by myself and with friends. Making margaritas with this will only have others asking what's the  recipe. Love it so much wish they had more flavors
Katy N.
Saint Louis, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love Mexican food and I always have to have my margarita to go with it. The one I can find on the shelf that I can bring home with me is this one it is the best hands down.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?