BY JOSE CUERVO #28 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Hannah M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My favorite drink. I love the made ready bottle. It is plastic so it doesn't break. There is a variety of flavors and all taste great. It is strong which is good for a premade mix. It is affordable and can be found at liquor stores and grocery stores.
Stephanie K.
denver, CO
I don't usually do mixes, but sometimes I need less sugar in a margarita. This is a great fit. If you drink more than a couple of these you will get a raging headace, so be careful. This is a block party favorite.
Jessica C.
SAN JOSE, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
We served this at our wedding to cut down on drink making time. Everyone seemed satisfied!! It's not the best margarita you will ever have, but I recommend it for parties when you need to serve multiple drinks.
Theresa G.
Rochester
I thought this mix was the perfect mix of sweet and sour. It was light and refreshing without too much sweetness. It was a little more expensive than some other mixes but I thought it was well worth the price.
Annie N.
Dewey, AZ
I'm a huge fan of margaritas. Nothing beats one with fresh squeezed lime, agave nectar, triple sec and orange juice. When I don't feel like putting in the work to juice my own limes I always reach for this mixer
Chandler Y.
['Jonesboro ', ''], AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I tried this last week and it was to die for! I have been drinking skinny girl margarita for a few years but this just beat it! I love the Jose Quervo mixes and for them to have a light version was perfect for me while I'm trying to lose weight!!
Elizabeth B.
Linden, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I know you aren't supposed to drink while dieting but when I come home after a long day and need a little something it does the job and it does it well! It tastes very good and is as simple as ice and pour.
Nicole Z.
Wolverine Lk, MI
Tastes great! This is a great alternative for somebody wanting a margarita with less sugar, without feeling like you're on a diet! I have to follow a low sugar diet and this is a nice treat with dinner.
Jennifer P.
Detroit, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite margarita mix, it's not too sweet or sour which is what I always look for in a mix. Definitely worth the money if you're craving a margarita. Very easy to drink so be careful and enjoy!
KLC ..
I like this because it is not toooooo sweet. Its easy to use, less calories, and makes a mean margarita! Add just a little triple sec, and you are set for a good time. Definitely a good old classic.
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?