BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth ...1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
The Light Margarita Mix tastes JUST as good as the regular Margarita Mix but without all the calories! The Jose Cuervo mix is one of the best mixes in my option and is always my favorable option.
Jaclynn B.
Mount Pleasant
It was great! I liked that I didn't have to worry about calories and could enjoy! Was smooth but not too sweet... my only complaint was it needed a fresh lime slice to keep it tasting fresh!
GABBY M.
It for obvious reasons does not have the best taste! If you pair it with a sugar free syrup it certainly helps. It is also a tad bit more expensive than regular mix.
Jessica R.
My friends and I love this stuff for our house parties! It's very affordable and we buy it for our cookouts. I don't think there is room for improvement love the bottle and design and colors. Live the plastic. Yes I buy it all the time for summer time
Michelle K.
Parker, CO
Thoight idea try this since it's low calorie. But it's very sweet. If.you love sweet drinks then this will be perfect. It's sweet and a bit of sour. I would pass.
Rayann M.
Lumberton , NJ
This is my go too liquor, for party's at home by myself and with friends. Making margaritas with this will only have others asking what's the  recipe. Love it so much wish they had more flavors
Shanna F.
Spokane, WA
This has somewhat of a bitter taste but probably differs from the different tequilas that you choose to mix it with. Best with a salted rim glass and a twist of lime. Good value.
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
A girl is always wanting to watch her calories. And so I picked this up for a girls night and we were all so happy! It didn't lose its flavor and the margaritas were delicious!
Katy N.
Saint Louis, MO
I love Mexican food and I always have to have my margarita to go with it. The one I can find on the shelf that I can bring home with me is this one it is the best hands down.
Natalie G.
The margarita mix is ok but I wish the tequila was smoother. The bottle is nice and can be repurposed into something else and over all for the price it is a good value.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?