BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
SaChina M.
Darlington
When I'm feeling like a margarita Jose Margarita mix is my first and best option. Even though it's light it gives it your margarita a smooth refreshing taste. Absolutely greasy flavor of course it's the natural margarita. I would recommend this for your girls night
Jennifer G.
Mooresville, NC
This is as good as it gets for pre-made drinks. Great flavor but a little too strong lime flavor - doesn't taste very natural. Exceeded my expectations considering the price. Very convenient and definitely would recommend.
Sahaydi R.
Omg yes! This is a great ice breaker for parties or even just simple gatherings! Summer time is definitely the best time with the hot weather a cold margarita is a must!! One of my favorite drinks to serve and have for myself when I do drink! :) drink responsibly
Monet R.
Great mixer for at home Margaritas! This is usually what I pick up if hosting at my house. Very inexpensive and very affordable! You can make quite a few drink from the one bottle! Definitely would buy this product again.
Amelia K.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Happy Hour Expert
This jug is the perfect pour and go margarita mix. It's the best that I've tried that is neither too overpowering or too sour. It's just right and a perfect bring along to a party or the beach. Will definitely buy again.
Rose R.
Navarre, FL
I use this pretty regularly. Not necessarily just for tequila, but to mix up multiple liquors together. One little splash of this and it takes away the bite of a TON of liquor in one drink. Cheap, easy to find everywhere.
Selene G.
Weslaco, TX
This mix is so good! It is my favorite to get all the time I want to make margaritas, you can make it on the rocks of frozen and t tastes like the real thing! It is really delicious and I would definitely recommended!
Tracy G.
This is a great product for parties and get-togethers! Super convenient, everything is pre-mixed right in the bottle. No need to worry about bringing separate mixers in the cooler! It is also great for those who are watching their calories and sugars. Granted, you aren't getting a top shelf drink here, but that isn't what you are paying for, either.
Jeannine H.
Apex, NC
This stuff is inexpensive and so good! Not as good as a margarita from your favorite Mexican restaurant, but still very good. You get a lot of drinks out of one bottle. I wouldn't buy it again for just myself, because it lasts so long, but I'd definitely buy it for a party or social gathering.
Bethany B.
Charleston AFB
This is a good cheaper margarita mixture. I just do not use the product brand tequila but go for patron tequila. But I've used this mixture plenty of times and enjoy it. Cheap and great for margaritas with the girls
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?