BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Brianna T.
Happy Hour Expert
This is great when I'm with family making margaritas it tastes sweet but not too much so. I love the lime in it the bottle is awesome it's not glass and it it great compared to other mixes the others either don't mix or are bad flavors I get it all the time
dani g.
Berea, KY
This is one of my favorite summertime drinks! It's a great deal for the price and It's my go-to drink to pick up for a BBQ or any other party. It's the perfect mix of sweet and tangy. I would definitely buy this again! And again and again and again...
Krystle N.
Garden City, MI
Happy Hour Expert
I am trying to be healthier but I like to indulge. I was so happy when I found the light! Some have warned me about the taste but they were wrong. I would grab this before the original and far exceeded my expectations. I would buy again in a second!
L L.
Wilmington
I prefer to make my own mix but if I am running low on time this stuff rocks. It's light, and not too sugary. I personally like my margaritas lighter. You really just have to mix the ice and tequila in and it's perfect. I will definitely buy again.
katiefake F.
Brownstown, PA
Jose Cuervo light margaritas are as flavorful as regular with fewer calories. It has the perfect lime flavor. It blends well, providing a smooth frozen consistency perfect for straws. It is a good balance of tart and sweet. We buy it every time.
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
This one is pretty good! Out of all the different 'margaritas' I've tried from different brands, this is one of my favorites. Great balance of flavors! However, it isn't the cheapest I've tried but definitely one of the better tasting ones!
Nicci C.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert
This is an affordable margarita mixture that's actually tasty. I normally prefer the fruitier margaritas because they add more pizzazz to my palate, but this mixture works well for the original flavor. I like that it's not expensive :)
Candice N.
Happy Hour Expert
My go to when I am having a girls night and want to make margaritas. We love it so much and it has such a great flavor to it. We appreciate the price as it isn't too bad and we always recommend it at other party's that we attend.
Missy I.
Jasper, TX
Very good and smooth. I could say I really love tequila. Yes very much it got my expectations and I love it. Yes very good flavor and I can tell they did a good job. It's very well the best I've had so far. Yes I recommend anyone I can to this prod
Taylor B.
Terre Haute, IN
The taste of this tequila did not make me want to throw up which some do. I love margaritas and it is the best to make them. I believe it is affordable compared to other brands. It is one of my favorites and I would recommend.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?