BY JOSE CUERVO #44 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth ...1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Brianna T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is great when I'm with family making margaritas it tastes sweet but not too much so. I love the lime in it the bottle is awesome it's not glass and it it great compared to other mixes the others either don't mix or are bad flavors I get it all the time
Olivia S.
Nashville, TN
Great for my apartment's margarita and tacos night! Packaging is super cute, easy to open. Tasted great, but not as good a fresh margs (but we bought the mix for convenience!) Affordable for the quantity and quality. I would definitely buy it again!
L L.
Wilmington
I prefer to make my own mix but if I am running low on time this stuff rocks. It's light, and not too sugary. I personally like my margaritas lighter. You really just have to mix the ice and tequila in and it's perfect. I will definitely buy again.
katiefake F.
Brownstown, PA
Jose Cuervo light margaritas are as flavorful as regular with fewer calories. It has the perfect lime flavor. It blends well, providing a smooth frozen consistency perfect for straws. It is a good balance of tart and sweet. We buy it every time.
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
This one is pretty good! Out of all the different 'margaritas' I've tried from different brands, this is one of my favorites. Great balance of flavors! However, it isn't the cheapest I've tried but definitely one of the better tasting ones!
Haley C.
Rochester Hls, MI
The light margarita is alright, it doesn't taste like a margarita you could get at a bar or anything but it gets the job done when you're craving a margarita at home in your pajamas. It is a little too sweet for me, but I love strong margaritas and it's still an alright product.
Divine S.
Love this margarita mix. It is also good to match with any tequilas. I have tried other margarita mix but just does not work well like this. But this is a little bit more pricey than others though. But definitely would buy this again when we will have our ladies time and margarita time.
Nicci C.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is an affordable margarita mixture that's actually tasty. I normally prefer the fruitier margaritas because they add more pizzazz to my palate, but this mixture works well for the original flavor. I like that it's not expensive :)
adriana S.
San Jose, CA
Amazing! Love this product! Easy for gatherings since it already contains the alcohol! Is self serve and easy to serve! Best product to use for margaritas, you just thrown some in the blender or enjoy in the rocks! Love this product!
Candice N.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My go to when I am having a girls night and want to make margaritas. We love it so much and it has such a great flavor to it. We appreciate the price as it isn't too bad and we always recommend it at other party's that we attend.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?