BY JOSE CUERVO #41 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Kara J.
Iowa City
Love this product. Its everything you love about a margarita but none of the work. its perfect for a night in with the girls or taco Tuesday. pour it straight over ice or if you're feeling fancy blend the ice for a frosty drink. I definitely keep this on hand.
Hailie W.
If you are trying to watch your calorie intake then this is a reasonable option. It is affordable and the "light" cuts back on the sweetness in my opinion, which I prefer. If you are in a rush and can't make a home made  margarita ,then this is your best bet!
Brianna T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is great when I'm with family making margaritas it tastes sweet but not too much so. I love the lime in it the bottle is awesome it's not glass and it it great compared to other mixes the others either don't mix or are bad flavors I get it all the time
Megan E.
MY FAVORITE! My roommate in college bought me my first bottle of this and I haven't looked back since. It's reasonably priced, and tastes better than other tequila brands. It's perfect for special occasions. I would absolutely continue buying this product.
dani g.
Berea, KY
This is one of my favorite summertime drinks! It's a great deal for the price and It's my go-to drink to pick up for a BBQ or any other party. It's the perfect mix of sweet and tangy. I would definitely buy this again! And again and again and again...
L L.
I prefer to make my own mix but if I am running low on time this stuff rocks. It's light, and not too sugary. I personally like my margaritas lighter. You really just have to mix the ice and tequila in and it's perfect. I will definitely buy again.
Olivia S.
Nashville, TN
Great for my apartment's margarita and tacos night! Packaging is super cute, easy to open. Tasted great, but not as good a fresh margs (but we bought the mix for convenience!) Affordable for the quantity and quality. I would definitely buy it again!
katiefake F.
Brownstown, PA
Jose Cuervo light margaritas are as flavorful as regular with fewer calories. It has the perfect lime flavor. It blends well, providing a smooth frozen consistency perfect for straws. It is a good balance of tart and sweet. We buy it every time.
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
This one is pretty good! Out of all the different 'margaritas' I've tried from different brands, this is one of my favorites. Great balance of flavors! However, it isn't the cheapest I've tried but definitely one of the better tasting ones!
Nicci C.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is an affordable margarita mixture that's actually tasty. I normally prefer the fruitier margaritas because they add more pizzazz to my palate, but this mixture works well for the original flavor. I like that it's not expensive :)
MsWinter B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?