BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Ashley M.
Dawson, GA
Happy Hour Expert
Really good stuff! I would repurchase. The price point is good. I prefer to just buy the tequila and mix it myself but this is really good in a pinch. I like the glass bottle and the packaging is fine. I would recommend this to other who like having things already mixed.
Frank R.
Camp Hill, PA
This mix is delicious! It is hard to find a really good margarita mix and I give this one an A+. The price it just right and I was overall shocked about the quality of the product. I will definitely be repurchasing it in the near future for all parties and events I have
Melissa P.
Longmont, CO
This is the perfect margarita mix! You would never even know it's the light version; I can barely tell a difference. I've been drinking this for 2-3 years now, and in the summer  time I like to mix it up and get the Watermelon flavored Light Margarita Mix.
Lissette J.
Tracy, CA
Happy Hour Expert
It's a great way to make an easy margarita. Just add the tequila,  ice and I water it down a bit because I find the taste of the mix too sweet. You can't go wrong with this classic lime margarita flavor. I recommend it as an easy way to make some fast margaritas
Samantha D.
High Ridge, MO
Happy Hour Expert
The pre-mixed Jose Margaritas are quick and easy and I love that they come in a light recipe! They taste nearly the same as the original blend, maybe just a little "watered down" for lack of a better phrase but they are still super delicious and gets the job done!
Kyle W.
I liked the taste and thought that it had sufficient amounts of alcohol in it. It's convenient that you do not have to mix anything with it. Overall I like the tequila brand and I like the flavor of this drink. I would recommend to others if that like margaritas.
Lauren G.
Always makes great tasting homemade margaritas...just don't use TOO much  I sometimes like to use less of the recommended serving amount because it is very sweet. You get a good size for your money I will continue to buy this product because I love my margaritas!
Samantha G.
college station
For all the margarita lovers out there...this is for you. The perfect amount of margarita to mix, Jose Cuervo Light margarita is the best low cal mixed drink out there. Even people who do not prefer margaritas have mentioned on how much they love this drink mix.
Brianna T.
Happy Hour Expert
This is great when I'm with family making margaritas it tastes sweet but not too much so. I love the lime in it the bottle is awesome it's not glass and it it great compared to other mixes the others either don't mix or are bad flavors I get it all the time
Megan E.
Scranton
MY FAVORITE! My roommate in college bought me my first bottle of this and I haven't looked back since. It's reasonably priced, and tastes better than other tequila brands. It's perfect for special occasions. I would absolutely continue buying this product.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?