BY JOSE CUERVO #42 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth ...1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Haley C.
Rochester Hls, MI
The light margarita is alright, it doesn't taste like a margarita you could get at a bar or anything but it gets the job done when you're craving a margarita at home in your pajamas. It is a little too sweet for me, but I love strong margaritas and it's still an alright product.
Katlyn C.
LEBANON
I love this product it makes delious drinks with a perfect balance of not to sweet. It was my first time purchasing this but I would buy it again. The bottle had really nice looking labor and colors on it. I would recommend this to any margarita fan for a new exciting drink
Liviet A.
Bakersfield , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This liquor is more on the margarita side it was not as strong for me it is a good flavor I would go back and buy it to my local store it is a good value bottle I am a first time  consumer but I would go back and buy another bottle I do recommend this to others as well to try
Frank R.
Camp Hill, PA
This mix is delicious! It is hard to find a really good margarita mix and I give this one an A+. The price it just right and I was overall shocked about the quality of the product. I will definitely be repurchasing it in the near future for all parties and events I have
Ashley M.
Dawson, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Really good stuff! I would repurchase. The price point is good. I prefer to just buy the tequila and mix it myself but this is really good in a pinch. I like the glass bottle and the packaging is fine. I would recommend this to other who like having things already mixed.
Lissette J.
Tracy, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It's a great way to make an easy margarita. Just add the tequila,  ice and I water it down a bit because I find the taste of the mix too sweet. You can't go wrong with this classic lime margarita flavor. I recommend it as an easy way to make some fast margaritas
Melissa P.
Longmont, CO
This is the perfect margarita mix! You would never even know it's the light version; I can barely tell a difference. I've been drinking this for 2-3 years now, and in the summer  time I like to mix it up and get the Watermelon flavored Light Margarita Mix.
Samantha D.
High Ridge, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The pre-mixed Jose Margaritas are quick and easy and I love that they come in a light recipe! They taste nearly the same as the original blend, maybe just a little "watered down" for lack of a better phrase but they are still super delicious and gets the job done!
Samantha G.
college station
For all the margarita lovers out there...this is for you. The perfect amount of margarita to mix, Jose Cuervo Light margarita is the best low cal mixed drink out there. Even people who do not prefer margaritas have mentioned on how much they love this drink mix.
Kyle W.
I liked the taste and thought that it had sufficient amounts of alcohol in it. It's convenient that you do not have to mix anything with it. Overall I like the tequila brand and I like the flavor of this drink. I would recommend to others if that like margaritas.
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?