BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Astasia B.
Clifton Heights, PA
Happy Hour Expert
I love this stuff! It's perfect for girl's night or a get together with friends. I know it's sold in little bottles (like personals) & big bottles (sorry, I don't know the ounces). The big bottle is about $16, so this stuff is definitely affordable and worth every penny.
Sarah-Frances L.
Herndon
Happy Hour Expert
This is a great product! I use it almost every summer for those long nights of drinking with friends on the porch. It's light and refreshing but doesn't give you that "too much sugar" feeling that many lite mixes have. I love it and I recommend it to all my friends looking for a good "healthy" drink for the summer.
Jenna A.
Jersey City, NJ
This is ALWAYS my go-to when my husband and I host parties!!! What's even better is that it doesn't make you feel super guilty about downing 4 the day after because it's less calories than the original, without sacrificing taste. Not too sour, it's just right. I usually make frozen margaritas with this mix and get compliments for them every time. I'd highly recommend!
Tosha C.
Independence, MO
Happy Hour Expert
Perfect to keep those drunk calories down and have a good time. Delicious taste that isn't too sweet compared to a lot of pre mixed drinks. I always grab a bottle of this for any get together or fiesta. Super easy and everyone loves the taste. Poured over ice or blended its perfect especially on a hot summer day.
Bailey W.
Madison, WI
If you're looking to enjoy some margaritas without the added guilt of all the calories, this mix has a wonderful flavor for quite cheap. It's fairly easy to forget that you're drinking the light version! If you prefer a stronger tequila flavor, however, you may need to add some of your own.
Mira M.
Metuchen, NJ
This is a Great mix for any margarita lover and is my mix of choice of other brands out there. Not much to say but will continue using it and enjoying my margarita pool side.
Ali V.
Raleigh, NC
I really enjoy this product because it is healthier and less calories so I don't feel like I am drinking so much sugar. It is definitely affordable too and it includes cute packaging. As far as other ones, it doesn't have the BEST taste but it works and I would definitely buy again!
Katlyn C.
LEBANON
I love this product it makes delious drinks with a perfect balance of not to sweet. It was my first time purchasing this but I would buy it again. The bottle had really nice looking labor and colors on it. I would recommend this to any margarita fan for a new exciting drink
Haley C.
Rochester Hls, MI
The light margarita is alright, it doesn't taste like a margarita you could get at a bar or anything but it gets the job done when you're craving a margarita at home in your pajamas. It is a little too sweet for me, but I love strong margaritas and it's still an alright product.
Dhi V.
Love this margarita mix. It is also good to match with any tequilas. I have tried other margarita mix but just does not work well like this. But this is a little bit more pricey than others though. But definitely would buy this again when we will have our ladies time and margarita time.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?