BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Jaclynn B.
Mount Pleasant
It was great! I liked that I didn't have to worry about calories and could enjoy! Was smooth but not too sweet... my only complaint was it needed a fresh lime slice to keep it tasting fresh!
Taylor R.
Lavista, NE
I really enjoyed this light mix. It doesn't taste like there is too much alcohol or too much lemon lime flavor. I think it's a good mix and doesn't taste much different from the regular blend. Reasonable price.
Brooke H.
Happy Hour Expert
These pre made margaritas are so good & so easy for parties. I get mine at Kroger. It’s the perfect mix & all I do is poor it over over & I’m good to go! Also fun for a pool side drink in the summer time!
Natalie G.
The margarita mix is ok but I wish the tequila was smoother. The bottle is nice and can be repurposed into something else and over all for the price it is a good value.
Aubry C.
Happy Hour Expert
Light and refreshing, perfect for an at home quick drink after a long day at work. I like to blend it with some ice and top off with some salt on the rim of my glass.
Kay D.
Swansea
I drank the regular one for a long time, but once I found this I haven't gone back! The flavor is nearly identical, but without the guilt of all the sugar & calories
Kelsey A.
Mission Viejo, CA
I love their mixers that come pre mixed with the liquor. It's good frozen, it comes out almost perfectly slushed. The strawberry is my all time favorite but this light one is good.
Dory B.
RALEIGH, NC
Party drink! Had friends over for tacos & used tgis drink mix. It was everybody's favorite
Blend it with ice for perfection. Everybody was dancing and having fun
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
I prefer the original, mixed ourselves. But this is a good replacement in a pinch, especially when you have to count calories. The pre-mixed versions never taste quite as good, but Jose Cuervo is at least better tasting to start with, so that helps a lot.
Astasia B.
Clifton Heights, PA
Happy Hour Expert
I love this stuff! It's perfect for girl's night or a get together with friends. I know it's sold in little bottles (like personals) & big bottles (sorry, I don't know the ounces). The big bottle is about $16, so this stuff is definitely affordable and worth every penny.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?