BY JOSE CUERVO #40 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth ...1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Kari K.
Louisville, KY
Fan of this is a pinch. Easy to use with a good taste for being low cal. I usually add stuff to it.
Sade D.
Macon, GA
Have tried it and disliked it. It taste flat and very nasty taste. I rather drink the original one
Christy L.
Sacramento, CA
We love using this for summer barbecues with friends. It's always a big hit, light and refreshing.
Angel H.
Margaritas are by far my favorite! Jose is a must when making one. And the pre mix makes life easy!
Lindsay M.
Sunfield , MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It's tequila. It's gonna taste bad no matter what, but putting it in drink mix makes it way better!
Glenda B.
Hartselle, AL
Love this drink! Keep a bottle at home.. excellent for price point.. and makes easy for parties.
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love the taste! Love that it's light so even when I'm dieting I can still have margarita night!!
Tabatha S.
California, MO
This lite margarita is perfect for occasions when you don't want to drink all of your calories!
Pam L.
Columbia, SC
I usually don't like low fat mixers, but this one doesn't have that artificial sweetener taste.
Courtney N.
Taunton, Ma
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These premixed margaritas are so convenient and they taste amazing! Perfect for summer parties!
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?