BY JOSE CUERVO #28 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Chelsea V.
Wichita, KS
Doesn’t taste to bad for being low calories and is a decent price compared to most “low calories” items
Jennifer P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Super yummy. No need to add tequila already premixed. Just icecand blend for the perfect blended drink
Emma C.
Tempe, AZ
Whether I’m putting it in the blender with ice or adding it to my beer, this is the perfect margarita!
Jennifer C.
Mastic , NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This looks great I didn't even know they had a jose Cuervo already mix margarita drink have to try it
Sade D.
Macon, GA
Have tried it and disliked it. It taste flat and very nasty taste. I rather drink the original one
Kari K.
Louisville, KY
Fan of this is a pinch. Easy to use with a good taste for being low cal. I usually add stuff to it.
Angel H.
Margaritas are by far my favorite! Jose is a must when making one. And the pre mix makes life easy!
Lindsay M.
Sunfield, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It's tequila. It's gonna taste bad no matter what, but putting it in drink mix makes it way better!
Christy L.
Sacramento, CA
We love using this for summer barbecues with friends. It's always a big hit, light and refreshing.
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love the taste! Love that it's light so even when I'm dieting I can still have margarita night!!
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?