BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Jennifer C.
Mastic , NY
Happy Hour Expert
This looks great I didn't even know they had a jose Cuervo already mix margarita drink have to try it
Angel H.
Margaritas are by far my favorite! Jose is a must when making one. And the pre mix makes life easy!
Christy L.
Sacramento, CA
We love using this for summer barbecues with friends. It's always a big hit, light and refreshing.
Lindsay M.
Sunfield, MI
Happy Hour Expert
It's tequila. It's gonna taste bad no matter what, but putting it in drink mix makes it way better!
Kari K.
Louisville, KY
Fan of this is a pinch. Easy to use with a good taste for being low cal. I usually add stuff to it.
Sade D.
Macon, GA
Have tried it and disliked it. It taste flat and very nasty taste. I rather drink the original one
Glenda B.
Hartselle, AL
Love this drink! Keep a bottle at home.. excellent for price point.. and makes easy for parties.
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Happy Hour Expert
Love the taste! Love that it's light so even when I'm dieting I can still have margarita night!!
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
Happy Hour Expert
This stuff is pretty good for the price. It's great for parties and easy to prepare for guests.
Pam L.
Columbia, SC
I usually don't like low fat mixers, but this one doesn't have that artificial sweetener taste.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?