BY JOSE CUERVO #48 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Taylor Paige S.
Greensboro, NC
Pretty good if you want to enjoy a margarita without all of the calories. Tastes similar to the original mix.
Ashley G.
Mobile, AL
This is the only mix I use when I make margaritas for my friends! I absolutely love it and so do my friends.
Lereyza b.
Cartersville, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It's good to drink. I like it. the packaging is perfect. You can use it at parties or just to enjoy yourself.
Japalyn B.
Mansfield, OH
Whenever I want a margarita while relaxing at home I enjoy this.  It is very affordable and great over ice!
Brianne L.
Anaheim, CA
This is a decent light margarita mix. It is lower in sugar, but be careful. Moderation is still important!
Iramaru M.
Miami
This drink is perfect for a night of Mexican food so you do not get fat with calories from other drinks ...
Samantha C.
This is a perfect choice for a low calorie margarita mixer. Basically everything you need in one bottle.
Ashley B.
Hillsdale, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite drinks. Fun to bring to social events to share. Its affordable and delicious!!
Leslie M.
Fort Wayne, IN
This stuff tastes amazing. Which is kind of a bad thing, because I always end up drinking too much of it!
Candace O.
Phoenix, AZ
In my house, you can't have a margarita with Jose! Well at least not a satisfyingly delicious margarita.
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?