BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
LeeAnne K.
Taylor
Delicious! Used it in every bar that I've worked in and every picnic that I've hosted. Always a party favorite
Catherine L.
Delicious! I love a good Margarita and this stuff is so convenient and easy! Great for a party or date night
Merci D.
Fairmont, WV
Sooo yummy would recommend to anyone and everyone super smooth totally affordable I’m a regular buyer of this
Aida B.
San Diego
Totally refreshing. No effort to make the margaritas needed. Tastes very good. Great with crushed ice 😊😊😊😋😊😊😊
Ashley G.
Mobile, AL
This is the only mix I use when I make margaritas for my friends! I absolutely love it and so do my friends.
Taylor Paige S.
Greensboro, NC
Pretty good if you want to enjoy a margarita without all of the calories. Tastes similar to the original mix.
Sharon C.
Deliciously practical. It's basically already premade. Just add a glass, salt and a little bit of lime! Yum!
Stephanie S.
Livonia, MI
Absolutely love this drink!! So perfect for the summer; it's the best when laying at the beach or by the pool
Japalyn B.
Mansfield, OH
Whenever I want a margarita while relaxing at home I enjoy this.  It is very affordable and great over ice!
Brianne L.
Anaheim, CA
This is a decent light margarita mix. It is lower in sugar, but be careful. Moderation is still important!
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?