BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth ...1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Daniela G.
Memphis, TN
Very affordable while also not skimping in taste. Very tasty plus has a high enough alcohol level to do the job.
Christy S.
Texas City, TX
I find that this is one of the better light margaritas that I have found. Full of flavor and light enough for me.
abbey w.
BALDWINSVILLE, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Best on the go margarita mix there is! afforadble, delicious, easy, fast margarita ready to drink in just a pour!
Shawnella S.
Trimble, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Tastes wonderful when poured over ice. Would not recommend drinking it warm. Other than that, it's pretty good!
Yadira R.
Aurora
Good if you like really sweet drinks but it is very sugary. It's good to blend and make frozen margaritas with.
Cathy C.
Champaign, IL
I am not a fan. This is too sweet even when diluted a lot. You get what you paid for. Not bad after a few......
LeeAnne K.
Taylor
Delicious! Used it in every bar that I've worked in and every picnic that I've hosted. Always a party favorite
Mj G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this mixer for margaritas it's very affordable and I would buy it again. First time buyer. Not expesive.
Jordyn H.
Stafford, VA
Love this Margarita! My go to. Great flavor not too sweet. Perfect for a summer get together. Very affordable.
Aida B.
San Diego
Totally refreshing. No effort to make the margaritas needed. Tastes very good. Great with crushed ice 😊😊😊😋😊😊😊
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?