BY JOSE CUERVO #42 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth ...1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Samantha K.
A great skinny version of my favorite cocktail! Still has the great flavor of the original. The perfect summer drink!
Erica M.
pasadena, ca
If I don't have time to make my own fresh mix, this is a good option. It isn't too sweet and has a nice lime flavor
Tanya W.
Absolutely delicious and affordable. Just pour over ice or blend of. Can get on sale at the state store sometimes.
Micayla S.
Fayetteville , AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great option for summer! The flavor isn't outstanding, but better than others that I've tried in this price range.
Taylor M.
Adrian, MI
I love the Light version on this margarita it has awesome flavor and I just add a fresh lime and it vey refreshing!
Julia D.
Love how smooth & sweet this is. I'm a huge margarita fan, but not a fan of lots of extra work. This makes it easy.
Julie P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I think these are the best margaritas i have ever had. I tried it once in high school and this is my go-to mix now!
Daniela G.
Memphis, TN
Very affordable while also not skimping in taste. Very tasty plus has a high enough alcohol level to do the job.
abbey w.
BALDWINSVILLE, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Best on the go margarita mix there is! afforadble, delicious, easy, fast margarita ready to drink in just a pour!
yalith h.
Los Angeles, CA
I like it add some ice and enjoy it refreshing cool drink we have this at our events all the time for the gals .
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?