BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Aida B.
San Diego
Totally refreshing. No effort to make the margaritas needed. Tastes very good. Great with crushed ice 😊😊😊😋😊😊😊
Stephanie S.
Livonia, MI
Absolutely love this drink!! So perfect for the summer; it's the best when laying at the beach or by the pool
Taylor Paige S.
Greensboro, NC
Pretty good if you want to enjoy a margarita without all of the calories. Tastes similar to the original mix.
Ashley G.
Mobile, AL
This is the only mix I use when I make margaritas for my friends! I absolutely love it and so do my friends.
Sharon C.
Deliciously practical. It's basically already premade. Just add a glass, salt and a little bit of lime! Yum!
Catherine L.
Delicious! I love a good Margarita and this stuff is so convenient and easy! Great for a party or date night
Japalyn B.
Mansfield, OH
Whenever I want a margarita while relaxing at home I enjoy this.  It is very affordable and great over ice!
Ashley B.
Hillsdale, MI
Happy Hour Expert
This is one of my favorite drinks. Fun to bring to social events to share. Its affordable and delicious!!
Stacey M.
Happy Hour Expert
This is my go to summer drink! Just keep chilled in frige and then it's ready! Perfect margarita flavor.
Leslie M.
Fort Wayne, IN
This stuff tastes amazing. Which is kind of a bad thing, because I always end up drinking too much of it!
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?