BY JOSE CUERVO #42 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth ...1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Taylor H.
Sapulpa, OK
This Margarita mix is by far one of my favorites. If we want Margaritas this is exactly what we buy every single time.
Laura M.
Love this mixer it makes every margarita tast wonderful. Very light not to strong. The cost is very affordable as well.
Kay Y.
Junction City
Love this big time!!! Poor over ice and you have a tasty drink that's refreshing!!It's one good value for the taste!!
Elizabeth H.
Winona, MN
Great pre-mixed margarita. Plenty of booze, but not too sweet/sour. Great mix and a great price. No complaints here!
Tarrah W.
My go to margarita! It's cheap, tastes good, our Walmart has the tequila already in it, and comes in so many flavors.
Samantha K.
A great skinny version of my favorite cocktail! Still has the great flavor of the original. The perfect summer drink!
Devan S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this drink mix. I for sure drink this every time I plan for a trip or event. I make sure this is always there.
Brianna H.
Chehalis, WA
I will buy this everytime. It is so yummy. Just pour it over some ice or blend it up. Either way is great and smooth.
Erica M.
pasadena, ca
If I don't have time to make my own fresh mix, this is a good option. It isn't too sweet and has a nice lime flavor
Julie P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I think these are the best margaritas i have ever had. I tried it once in high school and this is my go-to mix now!
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?