BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Tanya W.
Absolutely delicious and affordable. Just pour over ice or blend of. Can get on sale at the state store sometimes.
Erica M.
San Diego, CA
If I don't have time to make my own fresh mix, this is a good option. It isn't too sweet and has a nice lime flavor
Micayla S.
Fayetteville , AR
Happy Hour Expert
Great option for summer! The flavor isn't outstanding, but better than others that I've tried in this price range.
Julie P.
homestead, FL
I think these are the best margaritas i have ever had. I tried it once in high school and this is my go-to mix now!
Daniela G.
Memphis, TN
Very affordable while also not skimping in taste. Very tasty plus has a high enough alcohol level to do the job.
Patricia G.
This is my go to drink when I am dieting! It tastes delicious and I still get a nice buzz without a ton of sugar.
Danielle M.
Love that there is now a light mix to drink! just add some orange juice to the mix and you have the perfect mixer
abbey w.
Baldwinsville, NY
Happy Hour Expert
Best on the go margarita mix there is! afforadble, delicious, easy, fast margarita ready to drink in just a pour!
Christy S.
Texas City, TX
I find that this is one of the better light margaritas that I have found. Full of flavor and light enough for me.
yalith h.
Los Angeles, CA
I like it add some ice and enjoy it refreshing cool drink we have this at our events all the time for the gals .
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?