BY JOSE CUERVO #37 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth ...1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Kaitlyn S.
Union, MO
It's very good. It is a little sweet but it has nice caloric nutrition compared to other vodka. The bottle is large.
Stephanie S.
When you want to make margaritas, a good margarita always has to have some of this in it.
It always makes mine taste great.
Kassidy M.
Philadelphia, PA
I support good and cheap. This product is exactly that. This will always be my go to alcohol of choice, as well as mixer.
Anayeli V.
Mt Vernon, TX
One of my favorite margarita mix especially for the price point !!! Tastes really yummy !!! All of my friends love it !!
Lindsay O.
Very sweet and needs to be to be toned down with salt but is affordable mixture that is easy to find around most places.
Alicia K.
Franklin
I like that this is an all in one product. I don't have to buy the mix separate from the tequila. I would buy this again.
Taylor H.
Sapulpa, OK
This Margarita mix is by far one of my favorites. If we want Margaritas this is exactly what we buy every single time.
Kalika P.
Great for parties.  Serve over ice with light refreshments like nachos and queso dips. Fun and light with a citrus kick.
Shelby W.
Norman, OK
I put this in every single margarita that I make any time I have a party we have at least 3 or 4 of these at the house
Amber M.
Just had this weekend, it was perfect for our on the rocks margaritas! Plus it being low calorie, made it even better!
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?