BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Lindsay O.
Very sweet and needs to be to be toned down with salt but is affordable mixture that is easy to find around most places.
Alicia K.
Franklin
I like that this is an all in one product. I don't have to buy the mix separate from the tequila. I would buy this again.
Kassidy M.
Philadelphia, PA
I support good and cheap. This product is exactly that. This will always be my go to alcohol of choice, as well as mixer.
Taylor H.
Sapulpa, OK
This Margarita mix is by far one of my favorites. If we want Margaritas this is exactly what we buy every single time.
Laura M.
Love this mixer it makes every margarita tast wonderful. Very light not to strong. The cost is very affordable as well.
Candy O.
Columbus , OH
This is a great at home mixture for when you don't want to make fresh. However I find this to be very heavy and syrupy.
Shelby W.
Norman, OK
I put this in every single margarita that I make any time I have a party we have at least 3 or 4 of these at the house
Amber M.
Just had this weekend, it was perfect for our on the rocks margaritas! Plus it being low calorie, made it even better!
Kalika P.
Great for parties.  Serve over ice with light refreshments like nachos and queso dips. Fun and light with a citrus kick.
Brianna H.
Chehalis, WA
I will buy this everytime. It is so yummy. Just pour it over some ice or blend it up. Either way is great and smooth.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?