BY JOSE CUERVO #44 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth ...1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Carina S.
Grand Prairie , TX
The highest pints for me is that Sooo yummy! And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this.
Anita H.
Elizabethton , TN
Margaritas are my FAVORITE mixed drink.  I really like this on the rocks with a glass rim that is heavily salted....YUM YUM!!
Bethany M.
Clarksville, TN
This is not my favorite margarita mix...it's a little heavy on the sweet and sour for me-so much so it gives me heartburn...
Yessica G.
Easy to use, add great flavor to your tequila. Not so sweet as other brands. Im a fan of this brand and not only this  flavor.
krista p.
Glendora, CA
So good! This reminds me of summer & margaritas by the pool! i didn't expect them to be so good! but they quenched my thirst!!
Sadie H.
Newark, DE
Delicious. Served over ice and it makes for a perfect margarita. Think they could ease up a bit on the bite from the lime.
Benjamin J.
Fairlawn, OH
Great for a quick mix at home. Don't bother if looking for a top shelf, but definitely a cheap fix. Enjoy at your own risk!
erin m.
Jose Cuervo Light Margarita is good and sweet bot not to sweet it has a a good lime flavor to it so good with lots of ice.
Jennifer K.
Melvin, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It tasted ok but I prefer strawberry. It mixed really well with the tequila. If it was the only thing offered I'd drink it.
Jody D.
I love the flavor of this margarita mix. It's one of my favorite brands to buy for pre mixed drinks. The packaging is nice.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?