BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Elizabeth H.
Winona, MN
Great pre-mixed margarita. Plenty of booze, but not too sweet/sour. Great mix and a great price. No complaints here!
Brianna H.
Chehalis, WA
I will buy this everytime. It is so yummy. Just pour it over some ice or blend it up. Either way is great and smooth.
Tarrah W.
My go to margarita! It's cheap, tastes good, our Walmart has the tequila already in it, and comes in so many flavors.
Devan S.
Happy Hour Expert
I love this drink mix. I for sure drink this every time I plan for a trip or event. I make sure this is always there.
Kay Y.
Junction City
Love this big time!!! Poor over ice and you have a tasty drink that's refreshing!!It's one good value for the taste!!
Julia D.
Love how smooth & sweet this is. I'm a huge margarita fan, but not a fan of lots of extra work. This makes it easy.
Tanya W.
Absolutely delicious and affordable. Just pour over ice or blend of. Can get on sale at the state store sometimes.
Taylor M.
Adrian, MI
I love the Light version on this margarita it has awesome flavor and I just add a fresh lime and it vey refreshing!
Erica M.
San Diego, CA
If I don't have time to make my own fresh mix, this is a good option. It isn't too sweet and has a nice lime flavor
yalith h.
Los Angeles, CA
I like it add some ice and enjoy it refreshing cool drink we have this at our events all the time for the gals .
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?