BY JOSE CUERVO #42 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth ...1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Linda R.
Staten Island, NY
This is the perfect pre-mixed low calorie margarita. It definitely met my expectations, you could never tell that it is a low calorie drink. I love that it is already mixed, so there is nothing to do. This is a staple in my liquor cabinet.
Jaclynn B.
Mount Pleasant
It was great! I liked that I didn't have to worry about calories and could enjoy! Was smooth but not too sweet... my only complaint was it needed a fresh lime slice to keep it tasting fresh!
Gianna C.
Can't complain about a premixed margarita in a bottle. Saves a lot of effort & money! Great to put in a cooler for the beach or picnic. Bring a couple of cups and some ice and your set to go!
Taylor R.
Omaha, NE
I really enjoyed this light mix. It doesn't taste like there is too much alcohol or too much lemon lime flavor. I think it's a good mix and doesn't taste much different from the regular blend. Reasonable price.
Brooke H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These pre made margaritas are so good & so easy for parties. I get mine at Kroger. It’s the perfect mix & all I do is poor it over over & I’m good to go! Also fun for a pool side drink in the summer time!
Natalie G.
The margarita mix is ok but I wish the tequila was smoother. The bottle is nice and can be repurposed into something else and over all for the price it is a good value.
Taylor G.
These are my favorite things on earth. They are soo soo good. I freeze them so they are kinda slushy! I Ike the little bottles better than the big on because it’s easier to portion them out.
Kelsey A.
Mission Viejo, CA
I love their mixers that come pre mixed with the liquor. It's good frozen, it comes out almost perfectly slushed. The strawberry is my all time favorite but this light one is good.
Kay D.
Swansea
I drank the regular one for a long time, but once I found this I haven't gone back! The flavor is nearly identical, but without the guilt of all the sugar & calories
Dory B.
RALEIGH, NC
Party drink! Had friends over for tacos & used tgis drink mix. It was everybody's favorite
Blend it with ice for perfection. Everybody was dancing and having fun
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?