BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
adriana S.
San Jose, CA
Amazing! Love this product! Easy for gatherings since it already contains the alcohol! Is self serve and easy to serve! Best product to use for margaritas, you just thrown some in the blender or enjoy in the rocks! Love this product!
Valery F.
Pomona, CA
Love how it's lighter in calories compared to other mixed drinks. I just add some ice and I am good to go. It is affordable and a staple for most girl nights. I wish they had more flavor and I would definitely purchase again.
Jessica A.
Lakewood, WA
I love this for when I’m feeling lazy and I just wanna pour up a drink and move on with mixing and shaking. I find myself buying this again and again for girls night. That taste is great and never bitter. I highly recommend.
Olivia M.
Peoria, AZ
I love being able to purchase one item to make drinks with my friends for movie and game night. It makes the product more affordable. I have purchased this many times in the past and I will continue to do so in the future.
Brooke M.
Biloxi
Ok so i am writing a review about the light white peach also - So so so refreshing and i love ot on a hot day. It is light and not heavy on your stomach. Its hard to find sometimes but i dont want to drink anything else !!
Tarin B.
great for sipping on the boat or during girls night. Not a big fan of the light because I think it has less flavor and seems a little dull. Super easy for bigger parties, so you don't have to keep mixing drinks all night.
Linda R.
Staten Island
This is the perfect pre-mixed low calorie margarita. It definitely met my expectations, you could never tell that it is a low calorie drink. I love that it is already mixed, so there is nothing to do. This is a staple in my liquor cabinet.
Erika J.
Fort Collins
I prefer this mix over Jose Cuervo's regular mix. It is not as sour as the traditional mix which allows the taste of the tequila to come through. The label has a more natural look, and is still very affordable. I would definitely buy this margarita mix again.
Lauren P.
Atchison, KS
This Jose Cuervo is DANGEROUSLY good. Perfect tastes for a hot summer night and goes down so smooth. It's incredibly refreshing in a Slush! Somewhat expensive but not too bad. Would definitely purchase again when I want a margarita!
Jaclynn B.
Mount Pleasant
It was great! I liked that I didn't have to worry about calories and could enjoy! Was smooth but not too sweet... my only complaint was it needed a fresh lime slice to keep it tasting fresh!
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?