BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Alicia K.
Franklin
I like that this is an all in one product. I don't have to buy the mix separate from the tequila. I would buy this again.
Candy O.
Columbus , OH
This is a great at home mixture for when you don't want to make fresh. However I find this to be very heavy and syrupy.
Taylor H.
Sapulpa, OK
This Margarita mix is by far one of my favorites. If we want Margaritas this is exactly what we buy every single time.
Laura M.
Love this mixer it makes every margarita tast wonderful. Very light not to strong. The cost is very affordable as well.
Amber M.
Just had this weekend, it was perfect for our on the rocks margaritas! Plus it being low calorie, made it even better!
Shelby W.
Norman, OK
I put this in every single margarita that I make any time I have a party we have at least 3 or 4 of these at the house
Kalika P.
Blue Springs
Great for parties.  Serve over ice with light refreshments like nachos and queso dips. Fun and light with a citrus kick.
Elizabeth H.
Winona, MN
Great pre-mixed margarita. Plenty of booze, but not too sweet/sour. Great mix and a great price. No complaints here!
Brianna H.
Chehalis, WA
I will buy this everytime. It is so yummy. Just pour it over some ice or blend it up. Either way is great and smooth.
Tarrah W.
My go to margarita! It's cheap, tastes good, our Walmart has the tequila already in it, and comes in so many flavors.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?