BY JOSE CUERVO #28 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Kori S.
Quite tasty, smooth and easy to go down. Was enough for a party of 5 to have multiple drinks. Will be trying another one soon!
Cassandra N.
Love this mixer because it's not too strong and gives the perfect flavor. Plus it's not expensive and you can find it anywhere.
Yasmin H.
Williamsburg
This drink really makes you feel like you're in Mexico. It's affordable and tastes amazing. Best for mixing in with margaritas!
Yessica G.
Easy to use, add great flavor to your tequila. Not so sweet as other brands. Im a fan of this brand and not only this  flavor.
Melissa M.
Enid
Good margarita mix for the price, you can’t taste the tequila in this mixture. This mix is pretty smooth and goes down easy.
Carina S.
Grand Prairie , TX
The highest pints for me is that Sooo yummy! And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this.
Bethany M.
Clarksville, TN
This is not my favorite margarita mix...it's a little heavy on the sweet and sour for me-so much so it gives me heartburn...
Alissa S.
Greenfield, IN
This is my favorite margarita mix! It's got a great lime flavor but I love that it's less/calories sugar than the other stuff
Anita H.
Elizabethton , TN
Margaritas are my FAVORITE mixed drink.  I really like this on the rocks with a glass rim that is heavily salted....YUM YUM!!
krista p.
So good! This reminds me of summer & margaritas by the pool! i didn't expect them to be so good! but they quenched my thirst!!
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?