BY JOSE CUERVO #40 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth ...1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Jamecia R.
Coral Springs
Good for anything! We use it in mixed drinks, shots, jello shot. We keep a bottle of this in our cabinet. It's smooth but strong!
April R.
Red Blng Spgs, TN
Favorite mixer by far! Low sugar but has all the flavor of the original. Excellent mixer for people watching their sugar intake.
jennifer L.
Bellflower, CA
K when we are able to drink and it's girls night we us this cause some cant have the other stuff and this way everyone gets some
Yasmin H.
Williamsburg
This drink really makes you feel like you're in Mexico. It's affordable and tastes amazing. Best for mixing in with margaritas!
Cassandra N.
Marianna, FL
Love this mixer because it's not too strong and gives the perfect flavor. Plus it's not expensive and you can find it anywhere.
Rae B.
Lexington, KY
One of my favorite mixes when to drink during the summer days. Love that it is light, I don’t feel as guilty drinking so many.
Kori S.
Quite tasty, smooth and easy to go down. Was enough for a party of 5 to have multiple drinks. Will be trying another one soon!
Masoom S.
Indian land, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My easy margarita on the go. Really quick and easy when you dont have much time to make some margaritas. It is super good too!
krista p.
Glendora, CA
So good! This reminds me of summer & margaritas by the pool! i didn't expect them to be so good! but they quenched my thirst!!
Yessica G.
Easy to use, add great flavor to your tequila. Not so sweet as other brands. Im a fan of this brand and not only this  flavor.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?