BY JOSE CUERVO #28 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Mary S.
Richmond , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My favorite drink. I drink this poolside all the time. I do prefer skinny girl light margarita but sometimes I switch it up to this.
Yesenia D.
San Diego, CA
I really do envy this mixer. Not to heavy and I even light to make coronaritas with it. It is also easy to find in my local stores.
Cecelia M.
Saint Paul, MN
who doesn't love grabbing margaritas with friends?!?! make it a cheaper and safer experience in the comfort of your own home!
Kelciee R.
Las Vegas, NV
Perfect if your having a party has a great taste and is fairly priced exapecially if you entertaining many quests has a good flavor
Alicia D.
Rio grande city, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Yep! This is the one i get when i want to make a nice drink at home. Or at my husband family, enjoying a bbq with them and friends
Anna B.
The sweetener used in this made this taste was too sweet. I prefer to stick with the regular mix and have the added calories!
Jamecia R.
Coral Springs
Good for anything! We use it in mixed drinks, shots, jello shot. We keep a bottle of this in our cabinet. It's smooth but strong!
April R.
Red Blng Spgs, TN
Favorite mixer by far! Low sugar but has all the flavor of the original. Excellent mixer for people watching their sugar intake.
jennifer L.
Bellflower, CA
K when we are able to drink and it's girls night we us this cause some cant have the other stuff and this way everyone gets some
Yasmin H.
Williamsburg
This drink really makes you feel like you're in Mexico. It's affordable and tastes amazing. Best for mixing in with margaritas!
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?