BY JOSE CUERVO #41 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth ...1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Patricia R.
BALDWIN PARK, CA
I like that it's ready to drink, just out of the bottle. And you can put in your freezer to use anytime to drink as a blended drink.
Ashley D.
Omaha
I love the Jose Cuervo Margarita Mix bottles! They taste good, and are definitely worth the price for the amount and quality you get!
Catie W.
A great light margarita! A bit sweet for my taste, but some additional lime juice clears that up so you can adjust to your preference
Anna B.
The sweetener used in this made this taste was too sweet. I prefer to stick with the regular mix and have the added calories!
Kelciee R.
Las Vegas, NV
Perfect if your having a party has a great taste and is fairly priced exapecially if you entertaining many quests has a good flavor
Alicia D.
Rio grande city, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Yep! This is the one i get when i want to make a nice drink at home. Or at my husband family, enjoying a bbq with them and friends
Yesenia D.
San Diego, CA
I really do envy this mixer. Not to heavy and I even light to make coronaritas with it. It is also easy to find in my local stores.
Cecelia M.
Saint Paul, MN
who doesn't love grabbing margaritas with friends?!?! make it a cheaper and safer experience in the comfort of your own home!
April R.
Red Blng Spgs, TN
Favorite mixer by far! Low sugar but has all the flavor of the original. Excellent mixer for people watching their sugar intake.
jennifer L.
Bellflower, CA
K when we are able to drink and it's girls night we us this cause some cant have the other stuff and this way everyone gets some
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?