BY JOSE CUERVO #39 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth ...1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
BRITANIE B.
Anoka, MN
When I first tried this I thought it was going to taste gross but it's amazing. Low sugar low calorie and tastes great, plus I got a buzz !
Alyse E.
Fort Wayne , IN
Love that this is premixed and I don't have to do any of the work. I also love how resionably priced this is and easy it is to get.
Shaniqua S.
Greensboro, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It's so good and doesn't have to much of a lime flavor like other brands I've tried. It's easy to use in margaritas and it smells divine.
Jerrica L.
Talladega, AL
This is all-time favorite margarita mix! It tastes like the authentic margaritas that you would get in a Mexican restaurant. Love this!
Lauren H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
LOVE to grab a bottle of this to use in a blender with ice to serve with tacos for a fun mexican night at the house with friends.
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
This is delicious!! I love making margaritas with this and I love that it's the light version. It tastes just as good as the original!
Kayla G.
Baldwinsville, NY
This is my absolute favorite buy at the liquor store. Premade margaritas ready to be poured over ice and drank immediately. Perfection!
Kellie P.
Clinton twp, MI
I sometimes buy this for margaritas. I really like the light it tastes good but i always like to add a little more liquor to my drinks.
Patricia R.
BALDWIN PARK, CA
I like that it's ready to drink, just out of the bottle. And you can put in your freezer to use anytime to drink as a blended drink.
Mary S.
Richmond, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My favorite drink. I drink this poolside all the time. I do prefer skinny girl light margarita but sometimes I switch it up to this.
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?