BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Alicia D.
Rio grande city, TX
Happy Hour Expert
Yep! This is the one i get when i want to make a nice drink at home. Or at my husband family, enjoying a bbq with them and friends
Yesenia D.
San Diego, CA
I really do envy this mixer. Not to heavy and I even light to make coronaritas with it. It is also easy to find in my local stores.
Jamecia R.
Coral Springs
Good for anything! We use it in mixed drinks, shots, jello shot. We keep a bottle of this in our cabinet. It's smooth but strong!
April R.
Red Blng Spgs, TN
Favorite mixer by far! Low sugar but has all the flavor of the original. Excellent mixer for people watching their sugar intake.
Cassandra N.
Love this mixer because it's not too strong and gives the perfect flavor. Plus it's not expensive and you can find it anywhere.
Kori S.
Quite tasty, smooth and easy to go down. Was enough for a party of 5 to have multiple drinks. Will be trying another one soon!
Yasmin H.
Williamsburg
This drink really makes you feel like you're in Mexico. It's affordable and tastes amazing. Best for mixing in with margaritas!
Masoom S.
Lakeville, MN
Happy Hour Expert
My easy margarita on the go. Really quick and easy when you dont have much time to make some margaritas. It is super good too!
Anita H.
Elizabethton , TN
Margaritas are my FAVORITE mixed drink.  I really like this on the rocks with a glass rim that is heavily salted....YUM YUM!!
Melissa M.
Enid
Good margarita mix for the price, you can’t taste the tequila in this mixture. This mix is pretty smooth and goes down easy.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?