BY JOSE CUERVO #41 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Shaniqua S.
Greensboro, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It's so good and doesn't have to much of a lime flavor like other brands I've tried. It's easy to use in margaritas and it smells divine.
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
This is delicious!! I love making margaritas with this and I love that it's the light version. It tastes just as good as the original!
Kayla G.
Baldwinsville, NY
This is my absolute favorite buy at the liquor store. Premade margaritas ready to be poured over ice and drank immediately. Perfection!
Lauren H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
LOVE to grab a bottle of this to use in a blender with ice to serve with tacos for a fun mexican night at the house with friends.
Jerrica L.
Talladega, AL
This is all-time favorite margarita mix! It tastes like the authentic margaritas that you would get in a Mexican restaurant. Love this!
Kellie P.
Clinton twp, MI
I sometimes buy this for margaritas. I really like the light it tastes good but i always like to add a little more liquor to my drinks.
Melissa M.
Love this brand of margaritas mix . It is one of the best and a good price. I prefer the strawberry flavor but this one will do also
Catie W.
A great light margarita! A bit sweet for my taste, but some additional lime juice clears that up so you can adjust to your preference
Ashley D.
I love the Jose Cuervo Margarita Mix bottles! They taste good, and are definitely worth the price for the amount and quality you get!
Mary S.
Richmond , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My favorite drink. I drink this poolside all the time. I do prefer skinny girl light margarita but sometimes I switch it up to this.
MsWinter B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?