BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Alyse E.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love that this is premixed and I don't have to do any of the work. I also love how resionably priced this is and easy it is to get.
Lauren H.
Happy Hour Expert
LOVE to grab a bottle of this to use in a blender with ice to serve with tacos for a fun mexican night at the house with friends.
Jerrica L.
Talladega, AL
This is all-time favorite margarita mix! It tastes like the authentic margaritas that you would get in a Mexican restaurant. Love this!
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
This is delicious!! I love making margaritas with this and I love that it's the light version. It tastes just as good as the original!
Kellie P.
Clinton twp, MI
I sometimes buy this for margaritas. I really like the light it tastes good but i always like to add a little more liquor to my drinks.
Kayla G.
Baldwinsville, NY
This is my absolute favorite buy at the liquor store. Premade margaritas ready to be poured over ice and drank immediately. Perfection!
Catie W.
A great light margarita! A bit sweet for my taste, but some additional lime juice clears that up so you can adjust to your preference
Mary S.
Richmond , TX
Happy Hour Expert
My favorite drink. I drink this poolside all the time. I do prefer skinny girl light margarita but sometimes I switch it up to this.
Patricia R.
Baldwin park, CA
I like that it's ready to drink, just out of the bottle. And you can put in your freezer to use anytime to drink as a blended drink.
Ashley D.
Omaha
I love the Jose Cuervo Margarita Mix bottles! They taste good, and are definitely worth the price for the amount and quality you get!
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?