BY JOSE CUERVO #36 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Brittany D.
Lexington, KY
Not strong in the slightest. Not that it's intended to be, but you are better off just skipping this and just putting more tequila in your drink.
Daisy M.
Great for gatherings everyone is familiar with Jose Cuervo! It has a great taste and its light on calories! I highly recommended its inexpensive.
Kassie P.
Yay! Who doesn't love a great chilled margarita on a hot hot day! Perfect taste and easy to store and you can find this pretty much everywhere :)
Julie U.
Conroe, TX
I love the simplicity of this product! Especially on days where you're going to the lake, makes partying super easy! The taste is also amazing :)
Kathleen F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love this light margarita mix that doesn't taste any different than the full calorie packed type. With less sugar so less headache the next day
Heather R.
I loved it! Perfect for an impromptu margarita night! Affordable, quick and easy. For the cost it's definitely worth it. I would buy it again.
Anita T.
Logan
I love this drink. Poured over a large glass of ice it is smooth and refreshing. Has less calories than than regular mix but has all the taste
Morgan S.
Woodruff, SC
Can drink this all day long and feel like I'm on an island somewhere. I love tequila but I sure don't mind drinking the light mix virgin style.
Taylor B.
Panama city, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
So this has quickly become my favorite. The taste is so good and not too over powering! I feel like it definitely met my expectations.
Britani H.
De Graff, OH
This is my go to margarita mix. I suggest it to everyone. It definitely meets my expectations. I enjoy the different flavors offered as well
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?