BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Anita T.
Logan
I love this drink. Poured over a large glass of ice it is smooth and refreshing. Has less calories than than regular mix but has all the taste
Heather R.
I loved it! Perfect for an impromptu margarita night! Affordable, quick and easy. For the cost it's definitely worth it. I would buy it again.
Taylor B.
Panama city, FL
Happy Hour Expert
So this has quickly become my favorite. The taste is so good and not too over powering! I feel like it definitely met my expectations.
Britani H.
De Graff, OH
This is my go to margarita mix. I suggest it to everyone. It definitely meets my expectations. I enjoy the different flavors offered as well
BRITANIE B.
Anoka, MN
When I first tried this I thought it was going to taste gross but it's amazing. Low sugar low calorie and tastes great, plus I got a buzz !
Alyse E.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love that this is premixed and I don't have to do any of the work. I also love how resionably priced this is and easy it is to get.
Kellie P.
Clinton twp, MI
I sometimes buy this for margaritas. I really like the light it tastes good but i always like to add a little more liquor to my drinks.
Amanda D.
Hyde Park, NY
This is delicious!! I love making margaritas with this and I love that it's the light version. It tastes just as good as the original!
Jerrica L.
Talladega, AL
This is all-time favorite margarita mix! It tastes like the authentic margaritas that you would get in a Mexican restaurant. Love this!
Lauren H.
Happy Hour Expert
LOVE to grab a bottle of this to use in a blender with ice to serve with tacos for a fun mexican night at the house with friends.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?