BY JOSE CUERVO #28 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Shelby T.
Buena Park, CA
Great low fit margarita and good flavor without the guilt.  I am a repeat customer and I will continue to buy.  good price and easy to find
Cristine I.
Crestview, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
it was pretty good when i tried it i know my friend that was barista that time told me that it has something like this in it so yeah pretty good one.
Samantha D.
Bridgeport, CT
This *light* margarita mix is definitely an excellent alternative to full calorie margaritas. Honestly it doesn't taste that different to me - I love it!
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
YES YES YES YES!! this is so so good and light calories. you will love this you need this in your fridge get it get it get it! Great during the summer!!!
Audra H.
Gainesville
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pretty good flavor but strong enough to get you tipsy pretty fast. A little expensive but worth the price for special occasions. Makes a really good icy.
David M.
Saint Louis, MO
While I usually like making my own margarita, this product is one of the best store bought options out there. It's got a great balance of sweet and sour
L I N D S E Y D.
Mobile
Absolutely Delicious! I like that I can drink it without having to worry about so many calories! Also it's just as good without the expensive price tag.
Katie G.
Irvine, CA
Really good margarita mix and honestly the light one tastes better than the normal. It's pretty cheap and good for at home margs as well as big parties!
Maddy B.
Cleveland, OH
Makes awesome margaritas. Strong, does its job. Not bad, but tequila or margaritas are deffinitly not my favorite. But id recommend if u do like
Them.
Meisha C.
I am not great at making my own margarita but this takes all the science out it just add ice and pour and bam you have a margarita without all the work
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?