BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Haley M.
Savannah
The only mix I use to make my margaritas. I have used this stuff in restraint business and in my personal alcohol endeavors. Definitely recommend.
Ariba A.
Lawrence, KS
Happy Hour Expert
I guess it's a lighter version of margarita and that's the appeal for sure. I liked it as it was a lower calorie optinon and who doesn't want that.
Adrielle C.
Aiken, SC
Happy Hour Expert
It's a great mixer, it's inexpensive but it also tastes well. It works best with Jose tequila but you can use other tequila if that's all you have.
Daisy M.
Great for gatherings everyone is familiar with Jose Cuervo! It has a great taste and its light on calories! I highly recommended its inexpensive.
Kassie P.
Yay! Who doesn't love a great chilled margarita on a hot hot day! Perfect taste and easy to store and you can find this pretty much everywhere :)
Julie U.
Sherman Oaks , CA
I love the simplicity of this product! Especially on days where you're going to the lake, makes partying super easy! The taste is also amazing :)
Anita T.
Logan
I love this drink. Poured over a large glass of ice it is smooth and refreshing. Has less calories than than regular mix but has all the taste
Heather R.
I loved it! Perfect for an impromptu margarita night! Affordable, quick and easy. For the cost it's definitely worth it. I would buy it again.
Morgan S.
Woodruff, SC
Can drink this all day long and feel like I'm on an island somewhere. I love tequila but I sure don't mind drinking the light mix virgin style.
Kathleen F.
Happy Hour Expert
Love this light margarita mix that doesn't taste any different than the full calorie packed type. With less sugar so less headache the next day
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?