BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth ...1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Nicole D.
Cedar Lake, IN
I always love this as a go to easy and quick thing to bring to a party. It tastes great, has a nice balance of liquor to mix and for the price point you can't go wrong.
Aubry C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Light and refreshing, perfect for an at home quick drink after a long day at work. I like to blend it with some ice and top off with some salt on the rim of my glass.
Mackenzie U.
Delicious but not as good as Chi Chis!!! Highly recommend and have repurchased this product. Is a bit sugary tasting so I wouldn't plan this to be your only drink for the night.
Dory B.
RALEIGH, NC
Party drink! Had friends over for tacos & used tgis drink mix. It was everybody's favorite
Blend it with ice for perfection. Everybody was dancing and having fun
Cassandra M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love margaritas but hate the calories in them-this is a great low cal mix! I can still have a margarita but feel less guilty. It doesn't taste much different from the regular drink mix. Don't forget the salt rim!
nicole m.
Marlton, NJ
This is such an easy go to drink. It's not heavy on the calories either which makes it a little bit better for the waist area. That means you can eat more tacos on taco night!
Kenia P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is super good if you want something that will go down smooth and that isn't that expensive then this is it. Really good and affordable perfect for any party I would totally recommend to others !!!!!
Adriana L.
Gaithersburg, MD
Best margarita I have ever had. The fact that it is light makes me feel better about drinking it. Doesn't have that odd eggy taste that many tequila mixes have.
Morgan S.
indianapolis, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite kind of margarita mix because you can't taste the salt. It is full of flavor that allows anything you pair it with to not be overbearing.
Mary-Ellen N.
Omaha, NE
Perfect margarita mixer! Makes making margs super easy. Yummy and sweet but perfectly tart. Perfect to bring to a summer party! Affordable and light. Love.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?