BY JOSE CUERVO #40 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth ...1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Dez R.
Love that theres a light version for margaritas since i do love having some on the weekends with friends but I don't like all the calories that go along with them. The taste was great for the price
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Low on sugar taste good and perfect for the summer especially if you make it with crush ice it keeps you fresh but be careful with the consistency you don't wanna over do it.
Caitlin P.
San Diego, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Good, but not as good as mixing your own. It's much easier and convenient this way though! Refreshing and easy after work when I'm too tired, and great on a summer night!
Katie M.
This is margarita made easy! It's perfectly made, I just add it to ice and drink it down. It's also so smooth that you might drink a tad too much but don't know it until it hits you in the face!
Morgan B.
Atlanta, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The only not gross light margarita mix I've ever encountered. Tastes like the normal, full cal mix and you don't feel as gross after you drink it. Or maybe that's a placebo effect. Whatever.
Mayra N.
This is one of the best mixes to make margaritas! The packaging is very nice and durable. The price is extremely affordable. It definitely met my expectations when it came down to making the drinks! Taste just like a margarita you buy out in the town.
Hannah M.
Auburn, MA
This is great to have in you aren't trying to kill the calorie bank! And especially with the huge bottle, you get so many drinks out of it! A must have for any taco night!
amanda j.
Tallahassee, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This Is so good doesn't taste like a diet mix drink. This mix taste like normal margarita. Great quality of alcohol and great flavor. Also a great price for the amount you receive
Kelsey A.
Fair oaks, CA
I love their mixers that come pre mixed with the liquor. It's good frozen, it comes out almost perfectly slushed. The strawberry is my all time favorite but this light one is good.
Melissa C.
Branford, CT
I love this stuff!! I just bought it yesterday for a friends picnic the light regular lime is perfect, I just put in blender with ice for frozen margaritas! Great value, just a lot of sugar.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?