BY JOSE CUERVO #28 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Jessy S.
Lathrop, MO
I love this mix! It's sweet enough and definitely easy going down. The bottle is easy to open and easy to poor. I could drink an entire bottle. I love the lime and I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Cassandra M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love margaritas but hate the calories in them-this is a great low cal mix! I can still have a margarita but feel less guilty. It doesn't taste much different from the regular drink mix. Don't forget the salt rim!
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I actually prefer this to the original! It's not as heavy, but the flavor's still there, so you can still have a margarita with your friends without feeling guilty that you're consuming unnecessary or worthless calories. It also helps me to taste the tequila better, too! Totally recommend.
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I wanted to like this so bad but the aftertaste of the sugar substitute in it was just unbearable to me. If you are someone who likes the tate of sugar substitutes then this is probably the drink for you! Unfortunately it just didn't work for me.
Martha I.
Columbia, MO
I love margaritas because they are kind of citric and sweet at the same time so you mix both things are it tastes good also. It is very summery and super light to drink it so you can drink during a day with no problems of getting waisted. I would recommend it.
Kenia P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is super good if you want something that will go down smooth and that isn't that expensive then this is it. Really good and affordable perfect for any party I would totally recommend to others !!!!!
Stephanie C.
Mount Vernon, IL
Delish! Perfect for girls night, or Netflix and chill :) no need for mixing and blending. I personally prefer to poor it over ice and enjoy with dinner. It's a great product and I definitely recommend you try it if you are of age of course!
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
I enjoyed this product but felt it lacking compared to the original product. To me the extra calories are worth the real deal. It seemed to give my margarita a very lite flavor. I think it would be good to drink pool side as being in the pool makes every drink taste amazing!
Nikki C.
Walker, LA
I love a good margarita on taco night but the high amount of sugar always leaves me with a headache. This is great because it isn't too sweet and also tastes great. I recommend it over other "skinny" versions.
Rita W.
This is a great product for summertime margaritas when you are watching calories. It is much more palatable than other "light" or "skinny" margarita mixes, but still tastes good.
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?