BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
adriana L.
Gaithersburg, MD
Best margarita I have ever had. The fact that it is light makes me feel better about drinking it. Doesn't have that odd eggy taste that many tequila mixes have.
Morgan S.
Indianapolis, IN
Happy Hour Expert
This is my favorite kind of margarita mix because you can't taste the salt. It is full of flavor that allows anything you pair it with to not be overbearing.
Shelby T.
Buena Park, CA
Great low fit margarita and good flavor without the guilt.  I am a repeat customer and I will continue to buy.  good price and easy to find
Mary-Ellen N.
marietta, GA
Perfect margarita mixer! Makes making margs super easy. Yummy and sweet but perfectly tart. Perfect to bring to a summer party! Affordable and light. Love.
Samantha S.
Best tequila mix to have on hand. Makes great margaritas and masks the tequila very well. I have never had and overwhelming taste when I use this product!
Donica B.
Vinemont , AL
Happy Hour Expert
This tastes super light - it's not that great. I typically have to mix a regular mix with this in my drink just for it to be pleasant and consumable.
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
YES YES YES YES!! this is so so good and light calories. you will love this you need this in your fridge get it get it get it! Great during the summer!!!
Cristine I.
Crestview, FL
Happy Hour Expert
it was pretty good when i tried it i know my friend that was barista that time told me that it has something like this in it so yeah pretty good one.
Samantha D.
Bridgeport, CT
This *light* margarita mix is definitely an excellent alternative to full calorie margaritas. Honestly it doesn't taste that different to me - I love it!
Audra H.
Gainesville
Happy Hour Expert
Pretty good flavor but strong enough to get you tipsy pretty fast. A little expensive but worth the price for special occasions. Makes a really good icy.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?