BY JOSE CUERVO #37 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth ...1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
GABBY M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It for obvious reasons does not have the best taste! If you pair it with a sugar free syrup it certainly helps. It is also a tad bit more expensive than regular mix.
Michelle K.
Parker, CO
Thoight idea try this since it's low calorie. But it's very sweet. If.you love sweet drinks then this will be perfect. It's sweet and a bit of sour. I would pass.
Jessica R.
My friends and I love this stuff for our house parties! It's very affordable and we buy it for our cookouts. I don't think there is room for improvement love the bottle and design and colors. Live the plastic. Yes I buy it all the time for summer time
Rayann M.
Lumberton , NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my go too liquor, for party's at home by myself and with friends. Making margaritas with this will only have others asking what's the  recipe. Love it so much wish they had more flavors
Shanna F.
Spokane, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This has somewhat of a bitter taste but probably differs from the different tequilas that you choose to mix it with. Best with a salted rim glass and a twist of lime. Good value.
Nicole D.
Cedar Lake, IN
I always love this as a go to easy and quick thing to bring to a party. It tastes great, has a nice balance of liquor to mix and for the price point you can't go wrong.
Mackenzie U.
Delicious but not as good as Chi Chis!!! Highly recommend and have repurchased this product. Is a bit sugary tasting so I wouldn't plan this to be your only drink for the night.
brianne t.
cottonwood, ID
I would recommend this mix to all of my friends. It is easy to just grab on the go and tastes like the real deal. It isn't too sweet but just the right amount of flavor
Candace H.
This is a nice summer drink. I like that it is pre-mixed and I can just put it in the refrigerator so that I can have a drink whenever I want. Stores in my area tend to have good prices on this product, which always helps.
Jessy S.
Lathrop, MO
I love this mix! It's sweet enough and definitely easy going down. The bottle is easy to open and easy to poor. I could drink an entire bottle. I love the lime and I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?