BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Michelle K.
Parker, CO
Thoight idea try this since it's low calorie. But it's very sweet. If.you love sweet drinks then this will be perfect. It's sweet and a bit of sour. I would pass.
Rayann M.
Lumberton, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
This is my go too liquor, for party's at home by myself and with friends. Making margaritas with this will only have others asking what's the  recipe. Love it so much wish they had more flavors
Nicole D.
Cedar Lake, IN
I always love this as a go to easy and quick thing to bring to a party. It tastes great, has a nice balance of liquor to mix and for the price point you can't go wrong.
Shanna F.
Spokane, WA
Happy Hour Expert
This has somewhat of a bitter taste but probably differs from the different tequilas that you choose to mix it with. Best with a salted rim glass and a twist of lime. Good value.
Mackenzie U.
Delicious but not as good as Chi Chis!!! Highly recommend and have repurchased this product. Is a bit sugary tasting so I wouldn't plan this to be your only drink for the night.
brianne t.
cottonwood, ID
I would recommend this mix to all of my friends. It is easy to just grab on the go and tastes like the real deal. It isn't too sweet but just the right amount of flavor
Candace H.
This is a nice summer drink. I like that it is pre-mixed and I can just put it in the refrigerator so that I can have a drink whenever I want. Stores in my area tend to have good prices on this product, which always helps.
Nizhoni C.
Makes really great tasting margaritas. And if you know how to make them you can get it just right to the point where the drink is strong but you can't taste the tequila. I like it that way.
Jessy S.
Lathrop, MO
I love this mix! It's sweet enough and definitely easy going down. The bottle is easy to open and easy to poor. I could drink an entire bottle. I love the lime and I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Cassandra M.
Happy Hour Expert
I love margaritas but hate the calories in them-this is a great low cal mix! I can still have a margarita but feel less guilty. It doesn't taste much different from the regular drink mix. Don't forget the salt rim!
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?