BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
A girl is always wanting to watch her calories. And so I picked this up for a girls night and we were all so happy! It didn't lose its flavor and the margaritas were delicious!
Emily W.
Alachua, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Jose Cuervo is always my go-to when mixing margaritas with the girls! Perfect balance of flavor and simply delicious. Only issue is there is little bang for your buck. But I will definitely buy again.
Katy N.
Saint Louis, MO
Happy Hour Expert
I love Mexican food and I always have to have my margarita to go with it. The one I can find on the shelf that I can bring home with me is this one it is the best hands down.
Emily M.
Kingdom City, MO
Happy Hour Expert
We love this margarita mix. It's the perfect flavor, not too sweet, not too sour. When we used the regular one (not light) we would mix beer in it so it wasn't so sickly sweet. No need to do that here!
Melissa C.
Branford , CT
I love this stuff!! I just bought it yesterday for a friends picnic the light regular lime is perfect, I just put in blender with ice for frozen margaritas! Great value, just a lot of sugar.
Montana M.
Pleasant Grove
Good price. the flavors are great. I love using this for summer parties on the deck. the packing is bright, gets a little lost on the original flavor due to similar color.
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY
Happy Hour Expert
Yo this stuff is so good! I love margaritas and nobody does it like Jose Cuervo. You wouldn't even know this is the light mix. It's so tasty! It's my go-to margarita mix. I would definitely buy it again and again.
Katie M.
This is margarita made easy! It's perfectly made, I just add it to ice and drink it down. It's also so smooth that you might drink a tad too much but don't know it until it hits you in the face!
GABBY M.
Happy Hour Expert
It for obvious reasons does not have the best taste! If you pair it with a sugar free syrup it certainly helps. It is also a tad bit more expensive than regular mix.
Jessica R.
My friends and I love this stuff for our house parties! It's very affordable and we buy it for our cookouts. I don't think there is room for improvement love the bottle and design and colors. Live the plastic. Yes I buy it all the time for summer time
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?