BY JOSE CUERVO #42 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth ...1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
amanda j.
Tallahassee, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This Is so good doesn't taste like a diet mix drink. This mix taste like normal margarita. Great quality of alcohol and great flavor. Also a great price for the amount you receive
Karina C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love ittttt. Ready to drink Margarita perfect for a quick get together with family and friends. The 750ml bottle got it for $58. Jose Cuervo should do more different cocktails beside margaritas but so far I've bought the classic, wATERMELON and sTRAWBERRY lIME mARGARITAs.
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
A girl is always wanting to watch her calories. And so I picked this up for a girls night and we were all so happy! It didn't lose its flavor and the margaritas were delicious!
Emily M.
Kingdom City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
We love this margarita mix. It's the perfect flavor, not too sweet, not too sour. When we used the regular one (not light) we would mix beer in it so it wasn't so sickly sweet. No need to do that here!
Katy N.
Saint Louis, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love Mexican food and I always have to have my margarita to go with it. The one I can find on the shelf that I can bring home with me is this one it is the best hands down.
Emily W.
Alachua, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Jose Cuervo is always my go-to when mixing margaritas with the girls! Perfect balance of flavor and simply delicious. Only issue is there is little bang for your buck. But I will definitely buy again.
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Yo this stuff is so good! I love margaritas and nobody does it like Jose Cuervo. You wouldn't even know this is the light mix. It's so tasty! It's my go-to margarita mix. I would definitely buy it again and again.
Montana M.
Pleasant Grove
Good price. the flavors are great. I love using this for summer parties on the deck. the packing is bright, gets a little lost on the original flavor due to similar color.
Katie M.
This is margarita made easy! It's perfectly made, I just add it to ice and drink it down. It's also so smooth that you might drink a tad too much but don't know it until it hits you in the face!
Aubry C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Light and refreshing, perfect for an at home quick drink after a long day at work. I like to blend it with some ice and top off with some salt on the rim of my glass.
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?