BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth ...1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Jessica B.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Already premixed is a great way to have a margarita without having to go through the trouble of juicing limes by hand and the whole break out the blender. Although Jose Curevo tequila gives me a headache this premixed drink is pretty good and is a great pre-gamer for the nights going out with the girls to the club but don't want to spend 25.00 on a watered down margarita at the bar
Tori R.
Tiverton, RI
I love this product! Not only is a great price for the amount of margaritas you are getting out of it, but it tastes great and actually has a good amount of tequila in it for a mix. I love that I don’t have to buy two different bottles and can just get this one!
Heather J.
Columbia
Would buy again. This light drink is low in calories which is what I look for in a margarita. It tastes tangy but also semi sweet so it's not bitter. Goes down smooth. I buy this over other  brands when I see it in the store. I would recommend this to people trying to cut calories but also maintain flavor.
Linda R.
Staten Island, NY
This is the perfect pre-mixed low calorie margarita. It definitely met my expectations, you could never tell that it is a low calorie drink. I love that it is already mixed, so there is nothing to do. This is a staple in my liquor cabinet.
Brooke H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These pre made margaritas are so good & so easy for parties. I get mine at Kroger. It’s the perfect mix & all I do is poor it over over & I’m good to go! Also fun for a pool side drink in the summer time!
Taylor G.
East Boston, MA
These are my favorite things on earth. They are soo soo good. I freeze them so they are kinda slushy! I Ike the little bottles better than the big on because it’s easier to portion them out.
Kay D.
Swansea
I drank the regular one for a long time, but once I found this I haven't gone back! The flavor is nearly identical, but without the guilt of all the sugar & calories
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
I prefer the original, mixed ourselves. But this is a good replacement in a pinch, especially when you have to count calories. The pre-mixed versions never taste quite as good, but Jose Cuervo is at least better tasting to start with, so that helps a lot.
Astasia B.
Aldan, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this stuff! It's perfect for girl's night or a get together with friends. I know it's sold in little bottles (like personals) & big bottles (sorry, I don't know the ounces). The big bottle is about $16, so this stuff is definitely affordable and worth every penny.
Jenna A.
Clarksville, TN
This is ALWAYS my go-to when my husband and I host parties!!! What's even better is that it doesn't make you feel super guilty about downing 4 the day after because it's less calories than the original, without sacrificing taste. Not too sour, it's just right. I usually make frozen margaritas with this mix and get compliments for them every time. I'd highly recommend!
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?