BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose cuervo light margarita 1.75 l see more...

• I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?1 Answers
  • "This is great for summer time drinks." in 3 reviews
  • "And light on calories, This is a Great summer drink and I highly recommend this." in 1 review
Heather J.
Columbia
Would buy again. This light drink is low in calories which is what I look for in a margarita. It tastes tangy but also semi sweet so it's not bitter. Goes down smooth. I buy this over other  brands when I see it in the store. I would recommend this to people trying to cut calories but also maintain flavor.
Christina T.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I feel like the first tequila everyone gets is Jose cuevo because it's a cheap tequila. But man is the taste horrible. I understand that people want a bargain but I'm sure there are other tequilas for cheap too. Jose cuevo is just really gross to drink or to take a shot with or even to mix with anything in my opinion.
Kimber M.
Fayetteville
This drink makes it so easy to enjoy margaritas. The mix is absolutely perfect and the lower calories makes drinking a margarita less naughty. Pour it over ice or blend it up and you will have a perfect margarita every single time. I would recommend this to any one who loves margaritas.
Kara J.
Iowa City
Love this product. Its everything you love about a margarita but none of the work. its perfect for a night in with the girls or taco Tuesday. pour it straight over ice or if you're feeling fancy blend the ice for a frosty drink. I definitely keep this on hand.
Hailie W.
Clarksville
If you are trying to watch your calorie intake then this is a reasonable option. It is affordable and the "light" cuts back on the sweetness in my opinion, which I prefer. If you are in a rush and can't make a home made  margarita ,then this is your best bet!
Olivia S.
Nashville, TN
Great for my apartment's margarita and tacos night! Packaging is super cute, easy to open. Tasted great, but not as good a fresh margs (but we bought the mix for convenience!) Affordable for the quantity and quality. I would definitely buy it again!
Chrissy R.
Parkesburg
I love this product it is not too strong and it tastes delicious. It is a go to when my and my girl friends get together. We don't feel as guilty either by buying the Light Margarita. We've drank it on the rocks and have blended with ice to make frozen margaritas and both are delicious!
Sherry C.
Poquoson, VA
I'm a huge margarita fan and was even more delighted to find this mix made "light." The typical margarita mix is so calorie laden and almost painfully sweet, so it's hard to find the "just right" mix. I think this is it. Recommend you try it!
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
Happy Hour Expert
 It was perfect the mix with your tequila just at some ice drink it and it is amaze balls. Like you cannot go wrong with this product I say it's worth a try it's affordable case well if you don't like it somebody else must likely will party hit!
Jarrod J.
Hurricane, WV
Happy Hour Expert
A lot better than the sugar water regular mixes. If you use a mix go with this. Doesn't have all the thick sugary taste/feeling and calories. It's harder to find and usually priced higher but it's worth to not get diabetes while drinking.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Happy Hour Expert
I really need to cut back on calories. Is this one worth a try?