Jose Cuervo JOSE CUERVO 1.75L GOLD MARGARITA uploaded by Annie Y.Jose Cuervo JOSE CUERVO 1.75L GOLD MARGARITA uploaded by Sarah W.

BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose cuervo 1.75l gold margarita see more...

• Haven't tried this but lots of people say it's good6 Answers
Emily A.
I seriously cannot rave about this enough. It is amazing. It is one of the best Margaritas I’ve ever had, including at bars. It’s always consistently good. Has the perfect balance. Not too strong, but not too weak. Perfect over ice. We always have this in stock at our house. Worth every penny. I would 100% recommend this to a friend. It’s my favorite brand of pre made Margaritas. I don’t even try to look at anything else. I go straight for this bottle.
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
My husband brought Jose Cuervo JOSE CUERVO 1.75L GOLD MARGARITA pre-mixed alcohol home one weekend. And, this was the 1st time I'd ever used a golden tequila for a margarita...I was blown away with just how amazing it tasted! Neither the flavor of the mix or the alchol overpowered the other. A perfect balance.
Ashley C.
West Monroe
Jose Cuervo tequila is delicious in my opinion. I love the ready made margaritas, and for the price it’s definitely the way to go. I can get the margarita, ice, and a blender and have a frozen margarita in seconds compared to having to mix the tequila with the mix, then making the drink frozen. Love this option!
Ashley S.
This is my go to ready to drink margarita! It is perfectly tart without giving that acid reflux feeling. Quick and easy and affordable! Of course if you really like tequila (like I do) you can add a shot over the top and the flavors still play well with each other without being over powering. Love it!
Cathryn G.
Centuria
I have been looking for a ready-made mix that would taste as fantastic as Applebee's Perfect Margarita and THIS IS IT!!!!  Sweet, with just the right amount of sour.  A pinch of salt on the rim and I find myself transported back to many a fun gathering at one of my favorite places to go after an adventure.  Smooth and satisfying.
Ana R.
This brand is my all time favorite tequila. It's strong stuff but smooth and my preference in a margarita. It isn't cheap but nothingness outrageous. You get what you pay for and I would consider this top shelf. I do recommend this product to others!! Cheers! Salt, bottoms up and squeeze that lime!!
Lindsey c.
Steelville
I am a sucker for margaritas!! I know they are not for everybody, but the Jose Cuervo Gold mix is perfect if you don't know or don't feel like mixing a margarita. Its affordable and good! I can't think of anything bad about it. (other than a fly flew into my drink by the pool the other day.)
Yoima S.
This is one of the best ready to drink margarita mixes I have ever tried. The mix has perfect balance with the liquor content and mix content. It is very affordable but unfortunately is not available everywhere so that is a con. I often purchase this product when having get togethers or for friends.
Danielle J.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Happy Hour Expert
This giant container of margarita is really awesome for parties and get-togethers. I find that it's just strong enough, which isn't really typical with pre-made cocktails. Some people may find it too sweet, but there are "light" versions that are better in that respect.
Kayla G.
For when you want margaritas with literally zero effort: put ice, dump this in. It doesn't have the top flavors of a good margarita, but it begs the job done. It's a good value for what it is! Not too tart, not terribly sweet (but more sweet than tart, you know what I mean?).
Ashley H.
Laporte, IN
Haven't tried this but lots of people say it's good