Jose Cuervo JOSE CUERVO 1.75L GOLD MARGARITA uploaded by Sarah W.Jose Cuervo JOSE CUERVO 1.75L GOLD MARGARITA uploaded by Annie Y.

BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose cuervo 1.75l gold margarita see more...

• Haven't tried this but lots of people say it's good6 Answers
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
This is my all time favorite margarita! It is absolutely delicious and great for summer time barbecues and parties! Every time I use this when I host any oarty, I'm always complimented on my choicell of beverage. This is definitely my go to mix and I will definitely be repurchasing this time and time again in the future!
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Round Rock, TX
In my opinion this is better to buy as a base for your margarita sesh.... It lacks the margarita punch, I had to buy another silver and add lime to it. Definitely buy it if you are in a hurry and freeze it for a margarita slushy other than than, to have it on the rocks add an extra shot of silver tequila!
Annie Y.
Annie Y.
Sevierville, TN
Margaritas are my go-to beverages of choice. I bought this on a whim when I was buying tequila and margarita mix and I was floored by how delicious it was. It's a ready-to-serve margarita that is just as good as a hand made one but so much easier to make! And I love the added flavor of Grand Marnier!
Amy R.
Amy R.
So easy to have ready for a party (when you don't want the hassle of a full bar) and yummy too! We like to have this on hand for summer gatherings and evenings with friends. Def a step up from this brands other pre made margarita - worth the couple extra $$.
Jessika A.
Jessika A.
Este producto sin duda te ahorra elaborar la margarita con el tequila. Sin dudas con Jose cuervo tequila es el predilecto para estos tragos, entonces ┬┐por que no una bebida que ya viene preparada? Es una idea ingeniosa de la marca pensando en su publico.
Abby F.
Abby F.
Bloomington, MN
It tastes like it's straight out of the bar! Amazing taste, easy mixture and it's a great addition to any vacation. Be sure to check out the variety of margaritas the company offers!
April W.
April W.
Tellico Plns, TN
If you are going to buy tequila then you have to go with Jose. It's a classic and it's my favorite. No margarita is complete with a good shot of Jose!
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
I love these drinks in advance, allowing you to enjoy the taste and festivities without going overboard. For anyone who wants liquor
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Happy Hour Expert
This is amazing! I'm drinking it right now on my balcony. I pour it into a bowl with a lid and stick it in the freezer for 3-6 hrs.. longer is fine. It doesn't freeze completely due to the alcohol but it makes a slushy, I spoon the amount I want into my cup and put the bowl back in the freezer. Easy frozen margaritas without ice or a blender!!
WANDA G.
WANDA G.
Fair Oaks, CA
Jose is always welcome at our house! Whenever I cook Mexican food I serve fresh margaritas from Jose Cuervo. I love that it is already mixed and ready to go. Sometimes we put it in a frozen glass (put ice in a glass in the freezer while you're cooking) and sometimes we get the blender out and do it all the way. It tastes perfect every time. See you on the patio!!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Laporte, IN
Haven't tried this but lots of people say it's good