Jose Cuervo JOSE CUERVO 1.75L GOLD MARGARITA uploaded by Annie Y.Jose Cuervo JOSE CUERVO 1.75L GOLD MARGARITA uploaded by Sarah W.

BY JOSE CUERVO #31 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose cuervo 1.75l gold margarita see more...

• Haven't tried this but lots of people say it's good6 Answers
Ana R.
This brand is my all time favorite tequila. It's strong stuff but smooth and my preference in a margarita. It isn't cheap but nothingness outrageous. You get what you pay for and I would consider this top shelf. I do recommend this product to others!! Cheers! Salt, bottoms up and squeeze that lime!!
Yoima S.
This is one of the best ready to drink margarita mixes I have ever tried. The mix has perfect balance with the liquor content and mix content. It is very affordable but unfortunately is not available everywhere so that is a con. I often purchase this product when having get togethers or for friends.
Danielle J.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This giant container of margarita is really awesome for parties and get-togethers. I find that it's just strong enough, which isn't really typical with pre-made cocktails. Some people may find it too sweet, but there are "light" versions that are better in that respect.
Kayla G.
For when you want margaritas with literally zero effort: put ice, dump this in. It doesn't have the top flavors of a good margarita, but it begs the job done. It's a good value for what it is! Not too tart, not terribly sweet (but more sweet than tart, you know what I mean?).
Maddie W.
Springdale , AR
Perfect if you're looking for something pre-mixed. It tastes like a good margarita, though you may need to add some extra tequila if you like yours strong. Met expectations for what I was buying. Would definitely buy it again for something quick when I'm feeling lazy.
Ashley M.
Cincinnati
I love this margarita mix. I ended up buying it time and time again. It's always affordable and inexpensive. The flavor is amazing and beats other brands. I have always loved the antique packaging. I have bought time and time again. I will always be a repeat customer.
Lisa G.
By far the best pre-mixed margaritas on the market!  When you don't have the time to hand make your margaritas, you can always count on Jose Cuervo Gold!  If it's a little tart for your liking, add a splash of beer to cut through that.  Throw some salt on the rim and boom, you're in!
Evie S.
Orlando
This is the best tequila for making margaritas! Whenever my Mom and I have had a stressful week we'll get together and have some margaritas made only with the best, Jose Cuervo! Any other tequila just does not make it taste right so I would definitely recommend
Kinsey C.
The Plains, VA
This is the best margarita mix I have ever had! I found it at my local grocery store which wa upper convenient. It was super affordable too! It's in such a pretty bottle and always makes delicious margaritas! I would recommend this to all my friends and family!
Lea K.
Jenison, MI
I am in love with this margarita mix. It is already pre mixed and easy to serve. It is even good if you add a little sparkling water or sprite to dull down the sweetness of it. I continually buy this product and do recommend this to others. The price point is also great for just about everyone!
Ashley H.
Laporte, IN
Haven't tried this but lots of people say it's good