Jose Cuervo Golden Margarita - 1.75L Bottle

Jose cuervo 1.75l gold margarita

Haven't tried this but lots of people say it's good
Start your review of Jose Cuervo Golden Margarita - 1.75L Bottle!
Breana D.
Easley, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Jose Cuervo Golden Margarita - 1.75L Bottle uploaded by Breana D.
Purchased at: Instacart
Literally my favorite margarita. It is pretty strong and it does it’s job. The flavor is great. The packaging is cute as well. I wouldn’t change anything about it. My go to when I don’t want to mix a drink as it’s pre made. It has tequila, triple sec and grand marnier. I purchase from my local alcohol store.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is the margarita cocktail mix my husband likes best. He is the gold drinker in the house. I prefer silver but this is still yummy to me too. Add the salt, ice, margarita cocktail and you’re ready to enjoy.
Marianne M.
Bogart, GA
I love Jose Quervo Gold. My tequila of choice!

I also enjoy the Jose Quervo Margarita line. Super easy and delicious on a summer day!
I love Jose Quervo Gold. My tequila of choice!

Jessica J.
New Ipswich, NH
Taco Tuesday or Margarita Monday??? For either day this is the go-to in our household. Very tasty and gets the job done!
Elizabeth A.
New York
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
tequila is DEATH. Every time i smell it i wannna vomit because it's never ended well whenever i had it. lol it the drink that makes me wanna die the next morning cuz i always feel like horrible after having it. even if it's one drink lol. it's so bad man. i can't help it though but i haven't had it in a while.
Jessica D.
Webster Grvs, MO
What can I say?!?! Except this is an absolutely amazing product and I highly recommend it!
Jennifer S.
Love it for a beach day, pool day, clean day, basically any day. Its great that its premixed and ready to go. Its so affordable and all you need is ice. You can buy a few of these and not have to buy anything else. So you will be set for a bit
melissa P.
San Juan, TX
Yes!!!! This is one of the first ready to drink that I’ve tried and it’s amazing. The flavor is spot on and it is sooo smooth definitely a must try!! The only down side is that they go fast and aren’t the cheapest!
Sheina D.
Roachdale, IN
I much prefer homemade margaritas but if youre going to use a mix I definitely recommend this one above all else!!
Amanda S.
Metuchen, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is my all time favorite margarita! It is absolutely delicious and great for summer time barbecues and parties! Every time I use this when I host any oarty, I'm always complimented on my choicell of beverage. This is definitely my go to mix and I will definitely be repurchasing this time and time again in the future!