BY JOSE CUERVO #5 in Tequila

Jose Cuervo Especial Silver Tequila is very smooth and bottled immediately following distillation and has a pleasant balanced aroma combining spicy black pepper and hints of agave. Its taste perfectly balances a mixture of sweetness and acidity, complimented by black pepper notes on the palate. see more...

• Besides drinking, what do you use tequila for?5 Answers
Rachel A.
Akron, OH
Tequila is amazing, especially Jose curvo's silver tequilla. I prefer white to the gold since it looks more appatizing. This one is particularly smooth and my go-to for bandara mexicana shots! The crystal clear white color makes It versatile. I also use if for lime jello tequilla shooters! The smooth taste works perfectly with the jello. Its equally good on the rocks or with salt. You choose how to enjoy it.
Laura T.
I don’t like tequila that much because is too strong; however this was so soft for me and I really liked it so much I would drink only this tequila for the rest of my life
Jennifer V.
Bonaire
Jose is my go to. It is second best in my bookJose Cuervo Tequila Gold.
Yes it has a good flavor as well, and reasonably priced, which is why it’s my go to. Patron is the smoothest in my book but Cuervo is a close 2nd ! Cannot beat the price!
Christine P.
Abu dhabi, Abu dhabi
This is a good brand of tequila and is great for shots, has a good flavour and can have you going for a while depending on your tolerance of course but it is ideal for parties and not too expensive as well.
Kim M.
Amory
Love it only think I can drink and won't have a hang over
Bought at short street nettleton ms
Delicious item my favorite
It's the best ever made it's my # one to anything I ever bought would not choose another
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
The only tequila I use for my mixed drinks. I love margaritas & this is our go to tequila. Makes the flavor of the margaritas perfect! Everyone always asks how my husband makes our margaritas & really their is no secret, just this tequila.
Kyra L.
Aurora, IL
Love this Jose Cuervo Especial Silver Tequila. Silver tequila is the only kind i like amd this onw blends so perfectly in my famously margaritas!!!
Arren S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love useing Jose Cuervo in my mango chamoy margaritas. I've gone through about 4 bottles of this over the past year (granted I do not drink often.) I mix 4oz of master of mixes mango margarita mix, 2 oz of this tequila, 1-2 oz of triple sec (I do not have a preferred brand at the moment), and the juice of half a lime. I also use tajin to rim my cup and chamoy to coat the inside of the glass. i then layer the blended margarita into the glass with chamoy between layers to keep a consistent flavor throughout.
Joanna R.
Orlando, FL
I’m no expert on tequila, but I do know what tastes good. This totally hits the mark. It mixes well with margarita mix and I can also take a shot of it without it burning. It isn’t the fancy expensive studs but I really do love it.
Maritza M.
I love this tequila its flavor is extremely rich, when you accompany it with lemon and salt you do not need another drink to enjoy it, the good thing is that the next day you do not wake up with any discomfort
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Besides drinking, what do you use tequila for?