BY JOSE CUERVO #5 in Tequila

Jose Cuervo Especial Silver Tequila is very smooth and bottled immediately following distillation and has a pleasant balanced aroma combining spicy black pepper and hints of agave. Its taste perfectly balances a mixture of sweetness and acidity, complimented by black pepper notes on the palate. see more...

• Besides drinking, what do you use tequila for?5 Answers
Olivia K.
West Lafayette
This is my go to tequila. It’s easy to mix in margaritas, but taking this as a shot really has a bite to it. It is hard to drink it without using a lime and salt. The price point is fair for what you get.
Katy Y.
Independence, Ky
One of my all time favorites! I’m a big tequila fan and this makes a perfect margarita or even great on it’s own. Never take a girls trip without this in tow! I would definitely recommend this to others!
Molly R.
Fairfax
Honestly pretty good tequila for the price. It doesn’t burn and it doesn’t have any particular flavor that some have that cause burning in my stomach. I drink this with homemade margs and it’s quite good
Becky S.
Castleton
Jose Cuervo you are a friend of mine, how I love to drink you with a little salt and lime!

I love my margaritas and I don’t drink often aand prefer the taste of the silver tequila to
gold (gold is delicious too though!) I get chronic migraines and my body tolerates this one a little easier. This is also a good choice if you’re making margarita Jell-O shots, highly recommend it.
Dana C.
Perrysburg
It’s actually pretty delicious and it takes me back to my college days. There isn’t a memory I don’t have that doesn’t include this beauty. I still today this day drink it like it’s going out of style.
Victoria J.
Austin, TX
This is a good basic tequila for making margaritas, but not ideal for taking tequila shots. I think it’s a good value and the packaging is attractive. I recommend too all margarita lovers. Great value.
Amelia V.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I prefer the Jose Cuervo silver over the gold personally, and it’s great if you are looking for a fairly smooth tequila on a budget! I have been drinking this for a few years and will continue to do so
Shelby M.
The best tequila I’ve tried! Strong enough to get the job but mixed very smoothly! Very affordable. Comparable to Patron — I don’t taste a difference. Definitely met my expectations and I’ll buy again!
Charleah T.
Cleveland, OH
Oh Jose. An actual treat! I appreciate and love a good margarita and this liquor will help you get there. Just add some delicious fresh lime juice and any other additives to make an amazing margarita!
Samantha M.
Martinez, GA
Someone once told me that Jose Cuervo is a beginners tequila, and even if they're wrong, I don't really care. It hits that budget sweet spot of being a quality mid range product, and I've never made a bad drink with it. Margaritas, tequila punch, palomas, this silver is perfect for any summery drink with a kick that helps you forget the stupid thing you said at work today.
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Besides drinking, what do you use tequila for?