BY JOSE CUERVO #5 in Tequila

Jose Cuervo Especial Silver Tequila is very smooth and bottled immediately following distillation and has a pleasant balanced aroma combining spicy black pepper and hints of agave. Its taste perfectly balances a mixture of sweetness and acidity, complimented by black pepper notes on the palate. see more...

• Besides drinking, what do you use tequila for?5 Answers
Gabby M.
Purchased at: Target
I consider myself to be somewhat of a tequila connoisseur, and I must say that amongst the more inexpensive tequilas out there this is probably my favorite. I typically can get it from a place like CVS or my local Jewel in a box set that includes both the tequila and the margarita mix. With that said it is much better chilled.
Melinda G.
Lafayette
It tastes good and goes down smooth. Definetly an A plus choice for people who prefer the clear variety of tequila. Has a great alcohol content, which I feel is important. I will say I prefer the gold version better but thats only based on personal preference. Its definetly a top choice!
Natalie T.
Friendswood
Yummy and smooth. Goes down smooth and has a good general taste. Very good to add to margaritas or to take as a shot with a lime chaser. A bit more on the expensive side but when one is willing to pay a little extra this is what I would go with, when you feel like treating yourself!
Raphael Z.
Newark New Jersey
The Jose Cuervo range is the epitome of tradition, quality and smoothness. Their tequila is made from the finest agave Mexico can provide. Nothing goes better with a celebration than Jose Cuervo, so it’s time to bust out the perfect margarita! I just love Tequila, salt and lemon! Yummy
Adrianna C.
Union City
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
First time drinking a shot of this drink I was in Mexico and I must say I was so impressed because when I got back to the states I bought myself a bottle to share it with friends. It is a strong drink and has a very strong taste but it is a great drink for a night out.
Loren A.
lake forest
Purchased at: Walmart
Great tequila if you’re ballin’ on a budget. Would definitely recommend and I drink it regularly. I think other tequilas of a higher quality are worth the splurge and would pass up a Jose Cuervo for something of higher quality. But I do buy it to save some money.
Miruna R.
Rochester, NY
My favorite alcohol! Easy to drink and smooth. Doesn’t have the unpleasant aftertaste I associate with vodka. I really enjoy taking shots with salt and limes as well as tequila sunrise and other similar mixed drinks. Definitely something I will buy again!
Casey C.
Pine Knot, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Cheaper tequila but will do in a pinch. It’s what folks who don’t drink tequila think is good tequila. Made famous by a country song. Try it with lemon lime soda or lemon lime Gatorade if you’re a college student just looking for a good drunk.
Allison S.
Bay Saint Louis
Honestly, I love this tequila for flavored margaritas like strawberry or watermelon. I prefer gold for traditional margaritas. It’s also pretty easy compared to other tequilas to do a quick shot with during parties. Overall, I would recommend.
Tiffany D.
It has a crisp refreshing taste that isn't extremely overwhelming. I have bought it before because of the quality. It has an appeal that is attractive. It exceeded expectations. It tasted well and I would definitely buy it again.
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Besides drinking, what do you use tequila for?