BY JOSE CUERVO #8 in Tequila

Jose Cuervo Especial Silver Tequila is very smooth and bottled immediately following distillation and has a pleasant balanced aroma combining spicy black pepper and hints of agave. Its taste perfectly balances a mixture of sweetness and acidity, complimented by black pepper notes on the palate. see more...

• Besides drinking, what do you use tequila for?5 Answers
M B.
Birmingham
Hands down, my favorite tequila. It’s smooth, easily to mix, and doesn’t have an insanely pungent smell like other tequilas I’ve drank. This is always my go to bottle for parties and gatherings because it’s so easy to please everyone with a bottle of Jose! This is what you bring out when you’re looking to have a good time, but don’t want to regret it in the morning.
Emily W.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I think you know what you’re getting yourself into if you’re a tequila drinker, and picking up Jose Cuervo. It’s going to get the job done. It’s not going to make you look like total trash at the register, but you aren’t looking like a pretentious a-hole either. It’s dependable. Relatable. As non offensive as tequila can get. Sometimes, that’s just what you need.
Sam P.
Keizer
Jose Cuervo Blanco Tradicional Tequila nose has aromas of pineapple,agave heart, and pepper. The entry is warm with palate of pepper and pineapple. The ending is warm with finish of agave heart and burst of pepper.It is much better than Jose Silver Mixto Tequlia for about the same price. Jose Cuervo Blanco Tradicional Tequila is good but not great.It is for mixing as it is a little warm to be a sipper. [product:jose-cuervo-especial-silver-tequila-]
Teri T.
Tampa
Take this with a grain of salt because I am not regularly a tequila drinker. I think it is reasonably priced, but I probably would not buy it again. It was good in a margarita, but I did not like the taste when I took a chilled shot of it. Some of my friends drink it regularly, but tequila is not really for me.
Jennifer G.
Mclean, VA
I’d give it 5, but that’s not fair to the high quality tequilas that I will give a 5 too. It burns, tastes great with a lime, and it’s cheap. I love this for when I go to any place I know I’ll be sharing with people who just want to have fun and don’t care about how high end the drink is. It’s always enjoyed.
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
I mostly use  Jose Cuervo Especial Silver Tequila for making hot sauce. I burn off the alcohol in it and it gives the most amazing flavor to the hot sauce. The price is pretty reasonable but being the penny pincher that I am I always look for a sale on it. I would definitely recommend this to others for their cooking needs.
Kimberly N.
Florissant, MO
Jose tequila is always a go to for me when I am making margaritas. I am definitely a repeat buyer of this product from my local grocery store. This product is much smoother than some of the other tequila products I have tried in the past and it’s always stocked in my liquor cabinet!
Karlee S.
Ford City, PA
This is a pricey tequila but it’s a good tequila. Perfect for a night of margaritas with the girls, or for shots with salt and lime! Tequila is one of the few alcohols that isn’t terrible for your skin/ pores - which is why this is my go to when I’m trying to clear up my skin!
Omary P.
Jersey City , NJ
Usually te ups you have to mix with lemons to drink, but his one I feel like you don’t. You can just drink it without feeling that sourness and burn in your throat. It’s not strong, it’s a drink you can have with your friends and still be sober enough. #tequila #josecuervo
Kaylen H.
Omaha, NE
Jose Cuervo Silver is my go to for tequila. It is super smooth and tastes amazing. The packaging is sleek and cool. It is a great value and you can almost always find it on sale. I will continue to buy this again and again & would recommend to all tequila drinkers.
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Besides drinking, what do you use tequila for?