BY JOSE CUERVO #9 in Tequila

Jose Cuervo Especial Silver Tequila is very smooth and bottled immediately following distillation and has a pleasant balanced aroma combining spicy black pepper and hints of agave. Its taste perfectly balances a mixture of sweetness and acidity, complimented by black pepper notes on the palate. see more...

Jeseca B.
If you want to have a good time, this is the beverage for you. I don’t drink often but I will drink this because the after taste doesn’t kill me. The pricing is good and the bottle is a nice size to share with someone else. It’s a good mixer as well. It’s the type of tequila that makes your clothes come off with the right person in the bed with you.
Leeanne S.
Hermiston, OR
I LOVE this brand, especially the silver. I think it has a smoother taste to it than the other brands of Tequila. I can drink this in shots, or make margaritas with it. I have purchased this before, and will continue to purchase it as well!
Jennifer G.
Mclean, VA
I’d give it 5, but that’s not fair to the high quality tequilas that I will give a 5 too. It burns, tastes great with a lime, and it’s cheap. I love this for when I go to any place I know I’ll be sharing with people who just want to have fun and don’t care about how high end the drink is. It’s always enjoyed.
Delaney M.
Fort Worth
This is a great tequila when you think splurging is spending more than $20 on tequila. It’s very smooth when considering the price and makes a great margarita mix in. I prefer silver tequilas but I’m sure the gold is great too! I would buy this again when hosting a party with margaritas!
Omary P.
Jersey City
Usually te ups you have to mix with lemons to drink, but his one I feel like you don’t. You can just drink it without feeling that sourness and burn in your throat. It’s not strong, it’s a drink you can have with your friends and still be sober enough. #tequila #josecuervo
Tashay W.
Baltimore
Jose is a great tequila. You can absolutely taste the quality. I purchase it all the time whether it’s for a party or happy hour with my girls. It’s does not compare to any other it’s uniquely it’s own. I would Definitely Buy it again it will always be my number 1 pick
Taylor G.
I LOVE this tequila! I definitely think that silver is better than the gold. The silver has a smoother finish and goes down a little easier! You can definitely tell the difference between the two. This is my go to tequila when I go out and when buy it in the store!
Autumn S.
Cordova, TN
Love it in my margaritas! My boyfriend and I will have like a Mexican night about once a month. Eat tacos and drink margaritas. We usually buy it at the liquor store right next to us. Very affordable for the best. We love it and wouldn’t change brands for the world!
Ashton L.
BRADENTON, FL
Tequila is my favorite alcohol and I use Jose in everything. It is not to expensive and has a great taste. I like to use it in Tequila Sunrises and Margaritas. You can drink it straight with some lime and salt or mix it with Mountain Dew. The silver is my favorite.
Rebecca M.
New York
This is not the greatest tequila out there. It has that lingering after taste and burns as it goes down. It’s not smooth at all. Super cheap if you just need a small amount of need it for a lost cost! It’s definitely the better option of the cheap tequilas.