BY JOSE CUERVO #5 in Tequila

Jose Cuervo Especial Silver Tequila is very smooth and bottled immediately following distillation and has a pleasant balanced aroma combining spicy black pepper and hints of agave. Its taste perfectly balances a mixture of sweetness and acidity, complimented by black pepper notes on the palate. see more...

• Besides drinking, what do you use tequila for?5 Answers
Mel T.
This is at every party I go to, and if it's not I'm bringing it.  It goes well with the lemon and lime. so its perfect for shots. I like it a little bit more than gold because it is more versatile.  In a margarita, it gives you a smoother taste especially if you not taste the alcohol compared to gold where it is stronger.
Gabby M.
Purchased at: Target
I consider myself to be somewhat of a tequila connoisseur, and I must say that amongst the more inexpensive tequilas out there this is probably my favorite. I typically can get it from a place like CVS or my local Jewel in a box set that includes both the tequila and the margarita mix. With that said it is much better chilled.
Melinda G.
Lafayette
It tastes good and goes down smooth. Definetly an A plus choice for people who prefer the clear variety of tequila. Has a great alcohol content, which I feel is important. I will say I prefer the gold version better but thats only based on personal preference. Its definetly a top choice!
Raphael Z.
Newark New Jersey
The Jose Cuervo range is the epitome of tradition, quality and smoothness. Their tequila is made from the finest agave Mexico can provide. Nothing goes better with a celebration than Jose Cuervo, so it’s time to bust out the perfect margarita! I just love Tequila, salt and lemon! Yummy
sherieda D.
Hyattsville
one word awesome you will love the smooth taste and always want this as a party favor love the sexy bottle and would buy again it will not disappoint you or your friend's very good value yes very nice  look and taste can be mixed or  taken straight goes down very smooth
Jewel K.
Farmington
My definite go to! Love it. When we are on our way to a party or having something at home, Cuervo is who we go to. Inexpensive. Gets the job done nicely. Compared to some other rank choices that most likely result in you sleeping on the couch. Try today!
Miruna R.
Rochester, NY
My favorite alcohol! Easy to drink and smooth. Doesn’t have the unpleasant aftertaste I associate with vodka. I really enjoy taking shots with salt and limes as well as tequila sunrise and other similar mixed drinks. Definitely something I will buy again!
Allison S.
Bay Saint Louis
Honestly, I love this tequila for flavored margaritas like strawberry or watermelon. I prefer gold for traditional margaritas. It’s also pretty easy compared to other tequilas to do a quick shot with during parties. Overall, I would recommend.
Casey C.
Pine Knot, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Cheaper tequila but will do in a pinch. It’s what folks who don’t drink tequila think is good tequila. Made famous by a country song. Try it with lemon lime soda or lemon lime Gatorade if you’re a college student just looking for a good drunk.
Taylor R.
Conroe
Similar to gold however it does not have as much kick back. It is a good value and it is nice in a tequila sunrise. I like the flavor more than the gold and I think that the bottle looks like our is higher quality than that if Jose gold.
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Besides drinking, what do you use tequila for?