BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Jose Cuervo Especial Silver Tequila is very smooth and bottled immediately following distillation and has a pleasant balanced aroma combining spicy black pepper and hints of agave. Its taste perfectly balances a mixture of sweetness and acidity, complimented by black pepper notes on the palate. see more...

• Besides drinking, what do you use tequila for?5 Answers
Alexa Z.
Staten Island
This is one of the most commonly used brands of tequila I’ve seen used at bars. Upside: it’s not super expensive! Down side: it’s a little hard to put back on its own. I feel like it’s pretty good for the price you pay for it. I have bought it on multiple occasions and will continue to buy it in the future. I recommend trying it out at least once, you might be pleasantly surprised!
M B.
Birmingham
Hands down, my favorite tequila. It’s smooth, easily to mix, and doesn’t have an insanely pungent smell like other tequilas I’ve drank. This is always my go to bottle for parties and gatherings because it’s so easy to please everyone with a bottle of Jose! This is what you bring out when you’re looking to have a good time, but don’t want to regret it in the morning.
Emily W.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I think you know what you’re getting yourself into if you’re a tequila drinker, and picking up Jose Cuervo. It’s going to get the job done. It’s not going to make you look like total trash at the register, but you aren’t looking like a pretentious a-hole either. It’s dependable. Relatable. As non offensive as tequila can get. Sometimes, that’s just what you need.
Sam P.
Keizer
Jose Cuervo Blanco Tradicional Tequila nose has aromas of pineapple,agave heart, and pepper. The entry is warm with palate of pepper and pineapple. The ending is warm with finish of agave heart and burst of pepper.It is much better than Jose Silver Mixto Tequlia for about the same price. Jose Cuervo Blanco Tradicional Tequila is good but not great.It is for mixing as it is a little warm to be a sipper. [product:jose-cuervo-especial-silver-tequila-]
Amanda F.
Saint Petersburg
When I first started drinking tequila, this was what I started with. It has a good flavor, but goes down pretty rough when taking shots. The packaging is simple, yet eye catching. The affordable price brings me to continue buying this brand whenever I am in the mood for tequila - either for shots or margaritas!
Jennifer G.
Mclean, VA
I’d give it 5, but that’s not fair to the high quality tequilas that I will give a 5 too. It burns, tastes great with a lime, and it’s cheap. I love this for when I go to any place I know I’ll be sharing with people who just want to have fun and don’t care about how high end the drink is. It’s always enjoyed.
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
I mostly use  Jose Cuervo Especial Silver Tequila for making hot sauce. I burn off the alcohol in it and it gives the most amazing flavor to the hot sauce. The price is pretty reasonable but being the penny pincher that I am I always look for a sale on it. I would definitely recommend this to others for their cooking needs.
Frances J.
Oroville
Delicious, smooth, no hang over. Delicious, smooth, no hang over. Delicious, smooth, no hang over. Delicious, smooth, no hang over. Delicious, smooth, no hang over. Delicious, smooth, no hang over. Delicious, smooth, no hang over. Delicious, smooth, no hang over.
Jelena D.
Portales, NM
I love Jose. He's one of my favorites along with Jim and Jack haha. The taste can be a bit much if you aren't used to it but it does give you a good buzz. Plus, you can never go wrong with a bottle of Jose at any party or gathering. Almost anyone will love it. That's certainly true with my family haha.
Shannon T.
Jose Cuervo is a great tequila for any occasion. It’s great for margaritas or taking shots! I personally enjoy silver tequila more than gold, but both are great. I’ve purchased this product several times and it’s comparable in price to other “higher end” tequilas. I would buy this product again.
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Besides drinking, what do you use tequila for?