BY JOSE CUERVO #5 in Tequila

Jose Cuervo Especial Silver Tequila is very smooth and bottled immediately following distillation and has a pleasant balanced aroma combining spicy black pepper and hints of agave. Its taste perfectly balances a mixture of sweetness and acidity, complimented by black pepper notes on the palate. see more...

• Besides drinking, what do you use tequila for?5 Answers
Natalie T.
Friendswood
Yummy and smooth. Goes down smooth and has a good general taste. Very good to add to margaritas or to take as a shot with a lime chaser. A bit more on the expensive side but when one is willing to pay a little extra this is what I would go with, when you feel like treating yourself!
Grace H.
Cape Girardeau
Definitely the best clear tequila in its price category. Works in margaritas but it will have strong tequila flavor in it. I have had this tequila with a friend for a margarita night and board games and we were both pleasantly surprised at the quality.
Lauryn S.
Baytown, TX
Jose Cuervo silver tequila in my opinion is best straight. I'd say its pretty smooth and sweet. i wish it was 100% agave since its only 51% Agave. I've had Jose Cuervo Silver a few times I woudn't mind getting it again as a chill drink not to get super drunk
Kat C.
Affordable and delicious! I have purchased this multiple times and have always been pleased with it's quality. I always use this to make margaritas and they taste great. Good quality for a good price. I would highly recommend this!
Brittany S.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite tequila, brings back memories of high school parties. Make sure you don’t try it warm though, mixes great, has a great flavor, goes down easy (comes up easier) it’s definitely my choice of tequila and it’s pretty affordable!
Reckell D.
Riverside
This bottle in particular is my favorite in this brand the silver tequilas have always been my favorite I love to take this alone or make any drink at all it’s delicious and pairs up nicely with just about anything
Ashley F.
Super close to the taste and quality of Patron for almost half the price!!! If your on a bit of. A budget but want some quality tequila- this is your only choice in my opinion! Mix it, shot it, or hell, even gift it!
Amanda S.
Deptford, NJ
Not a big tequila fan. It often makes my stomach churn. Pretty affordable, name brand that you can get at almost an bar or liquor store. Good for making margaritas. If you like tequila, I would recommend this brand!
Kinlie W.
Greenville
Purchased at: Costco
This tequila is perfect for my “Tell me a secret” Margaritas. I won’t use anything else! It’s smooth and mixes well with just about anything! I’ve tried many tequilas in my day but this one has to be my favorite!
Caity G.
fort myers, florida
Jose silver is so smooth and subtle it is great for mixing up a very drinkable margarita. Chilled, this tequila makes a great shot! I’d try it in other recipes in place of less flavorful liquors for a fun twist.
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Besides drinking, what do you use tequila for?