BY JOSE CUERVO #22 in Tequila

Jose cuervo especial silver tequila 750 ml see more...

• "It mixes well with other things, or it tastes great by itself. " in 1 review
  • "đź‘ŤGood for the price, goes well with the Jose margarita mixes." in 1 review
  • "I only drink silver tequila and this is a pretty good one for the price." in 1 review
  • "It's great to start things up and is very smooth." in 1 review
Julianne H.
Orlando, FL
I just hosted a party with Jose Cuervo Especial Silver Tequila that I purchased from our local ABC Liquor store! Smooth, inexpensive and incredible flavor profile. Mixes well as a margarita or as in a punch. I suggest combining with sliced cucumber, lime, club soda and simple syrup. Refreshing, zingy and delicious.
Margaux H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Staple for any margarita. The silver has such a smooth taste than the gold. Throw a healthy splash of this + the margarita mix of your choice into your blender and done. Simple, easy and delicious. I stock up on a few of these every summer as they have become a necessity. Always a repurchase.
Tashima D.
St. Albans,ny
If you’re looking for a great drink to do shots with this is the one ! Chill it for a while & pour the shot. It’s like you’re drinking nothing.  When it’s not chilled it has an after taste that’s gross. That’s why I gave it 4 stars. Other than that this product is good !
Jen M.
Traverse City
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love drinking silver tequila and tonic with a splash of lime juice and a lime.  It's the skinny version of a marguerita.  Jose Cuervo is a good price and tastes delicious too.  I'm definitely a repeat customer and it's a staple in my liquor cabinet.
Brittany P.
If it’s silver tequila, I’m usually not picky. This tequila is good. It’s not my favorite though. It’s a little bit on the cheaper side, and I feel like that’s why I usually wake up with really bad hangovers after drinking this, but it’s good when you’re balling on a budget!
Zerlaine P.
Davie , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I  see several reviews note the "harshness" of this Tequila. I say, that is exactly what makes it "stand up" to all the other mixing ingredients. I think 95% of all margaritas are far too sweet and made so you can hardly taste the Tequila. i highly recommend
Morgan G.
Cape Coral, FL
Good tequila to use for margaritas, the flavor is good but not too strong. It makes a good addition to your drink. It was perfect for what I needed it for. It was a nice affordable price point. I would definitely recommend this tequila to others for their tequila needs.
Melissa B.
Detroit
This tequila was good but for me I felt like it had a strong after taste when I was mixing it in my margarita. It wasn’t as smooth as the other I had. It is still a good tequila if you like stronger alcohol. I wouldn’t buy this again unless the other one was out.
Tasha M.
Somehow the silvers hit the spot no matter what bottle you purchase. Pretty cheap compared to alot of other bottles out there! Ive had this a few times comes in a nice box or just a bottle. Causual drinking from here and there it's nice to have on hand
Mady B.
Knoxville
Tequila is definitely my favorite alcohol!!! I love how it has a quality taste when compared to other brands! I am always impressed by this product and it’s always my first choice! I pick it before it all other brands and recommend it to others!
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
What do you like to mix it with?
Crystal C.
Where do you like to shop for your Jose Cuervo Tequila?
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
WHAT DO YOU MIX YOUR TEQUILA WITH
Amber D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What has a better taste? Gold or silver?