BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose cuervo especial silver tequila 750 ml see more...

• "It mixes well with other things, or it tastes great by itself. " in 1 review
  • "👍Good for the price, goes well with the Jose margarita mixes." in 1 review
  • "I only drink silver tequila and this is a pretty good one for the price." in 1 review
  • "It's great to start things up and is very smooth." in 1 review
Christina J.
Kingston, NY
On the Keto diet and it’s the only thing you can drink because it has no calories !!! Best diet I’ve ever been on!! Jose Cuervo Especial Silver Tequila Jose Cuervo Classic Lime The Original Margarita Mix, 33.8 fl oz, (Pack of 12)1800 Silver Tequila
Julianne H.
Orlando, FL
I just hosted a party with Jose Cuervo Especial Silver Tequila that I purchased from our local ABC Liquor store! Smooth, inexpensive and incredible flavor profile. Mixes well as a margarita or as in a punch. I suggest combining with sliced cucumber, lime, club soda and simple syrup. Refreshing, zingy and delicious.
Margaux H.
Staple for any margarita. The silver has such a smooth taste than the gold. Throw a healthy splash of this + the margarita mix of your choice into your blender and done. Simple, easy and delicious. I stock up on a few of these every summer as they have become a necessity. Always a repurchase.
Mackenzie V.
Conway
This tequila is perfect if you’re looking for something not super expensive but want to make an amazing margarita. This mixes well to make a refreshing and well balanced margarita that still has a little kick to it (depending on how you mix it). I would highly recommend and this is easily my go to.
Tiffany W.
I love tequila and hate vodka and Jose Cuervo Especial Silver Tequila is right in the middle. It doesn’t taste like traditional tequila but it is smoother. Mixes well if you like mixed drinks but is smooth for shots as well. Price point is reasonable. I would recommend this to anyone who doesn’t like the flavor of the Gold version but you don’t like the taste or feeling of vodka either.
charlotte m.
united states
This tequila has a little bit more of a harsher taste in my opinion. ....I prefer the Jose Cuervo Gold over the silver. I like the classic silver packaging of this bottle rather than the gold bottle. I would buy it again if I were making mixed drinks or margaritas.
DoyYahNay 👑.
Radford
Enjoyed this drink extremely strong when taken as a shot. Did meet my expectations when it comes to potency, basic tequila flavor. Repeat costumer. I don’t think I would buy again because it wasn’t for me but I have a few friends who are religiously dedicated to Jose.
Megan H.
Scottsdale
This is our go to for margaritas. The price is great and even though it's pretty cheap it tastes great in margaritas. Found at literally every place that sells liquor and for a great price. We went through like 6 of these when we went on our beach vacation last year.
Mikayla D.
Elizabethtown, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
If you want to have a good time then this what you should have in your shot glass. I had bought this to sip on during an art fair and it made me seem like I knew everything about the art and nothing got past me. So if you are smart you drink Jose Cuervo.
Mady B.
Knoxville
Tequila is definitely my favorite alcohol!!! I love how it has a quality taste when compared to other brands! I am always impressed by this product and it’s always my first choice! I pick it before it all other brands and recommend it to others!
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
What do you like to mix it with?
Crystal C.
Where do you like to shop for your Jose Cuervo Tequila?
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
WHAT DO YOU MIX YOUR TEQUILA WITH
Amber D.
Kannapolis , NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What has a better taste? Gold or silver?