BY JOSE CUERVO #18 in Tequila

Jose cuervo especial silver tequila 750 ml see more...

Jose Cuervo Especial Silver Tequila
  • "I only drink silver tequila and this is a pretty good one for the price." in 1 review
  • "It mixes well with other things, or it tastes great by itself. " in 1 review
  • "It's great to start things up and is very smooth." in 1 review
  • "ūüĎćGood for the price, goes well with the Jose margarita mixes." in 1 review
Caitlin S.
Denver, CO
We go through this like crazy in the summer. We love using our vitamix, Jose Cuervo Tequila, a can of limeade concentrate, Triple Sec and ice to make the best margaritas ever! I also love this salt for the rimStirrings Margarita RimmerDekuyper Triple SecMinute Maid¬ģ Premium Limeade Frozen Concentrated JuiceVitamix Professional Series 500 Brushed Stainless Steel Blender
Julianne H.
Orlando, FL
I just hosted a party with Jose Cuervo Especial Silver Tequila that I purchased from our local ABC Liquor store! Smooth, inexpensive and incredible flavor profile. Mixes well as a margarita or as in a punch. I suggest combining with sliced cucumber, lime, club soda and simple syrup. Refreshing, zingy and delicious.
Margaux H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Staple for any margarita. The silver has such a smooth taste than the gold. Throw a healthy splash of this + the margarita mix of your choice into your blender and done. Simple, easy and delicious. I stock up on a few of these every summer as they have become a necessity. Always a repurchase.
Ashley A.
This is very favorite tequila! Smooth and sweet. I got it at my local liquor store B's Discount Liquor in Killingly CT. This is not my first time purchasing, but I will always prefer this one! It goes great in drinks and in jello shots! I need to refil my cabinet and some!
Jen M.
Traverse City
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love drinking silver tequila and tonic with a splash of lime juice and a lime.  It's the skinny version of a marguerita.  Jose Cuervo is a good price and tastes delicious too.  I'm definitely a repeat customer and it's a staple in my liquor cabinet.
Morgan G.
Cape Coral, FL
Good tequila to use for margaritas, the flavor is good but not too strong. It makes a good addition to your drink. It was perfect for what I needed it for. It was a nice affordable price point. I would definitely recommend this tequila to others for their tequila needs.
Amanda T.
Springfield, MO
Jose Cuervo is a nice tequila for making margaritas or cooking.  Does not have a bitter aftertaste.  Adds a hint of tequila taste when cooking (tequila lime chicken).  Would not drink it alone on the rocks -- there are better, smoother tequilas for that!
Melissa B.
This tequila was good but for me I felt like it had a strong after taste when I was mixing it in my margarita. It wasn’t as smooth as the other I had. It is still a good tequila if you like stronger alcohol. I wouldn’t buy this again unless the other one was out.
Ryan B.
Jose Cuervo makes a terrific tequila, but if an inexpensive, smooth tasting, delicious good time is what you are after; stop by Specs liquor or your local liquor store because this Tequila is perfect for you! Jose Cuervo Tradicional Silver Tequila
Tasha M.
Somehow the silvers hit the spot no matter what bottle you purchase. Pretty cheap compared to alot of other bottles out there! Ive had this a few times comes in a nice box or just a bottle. Causual drinking from here and there it's nice to have on hand
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
What do you like to mix it with?
Crystal C.
Where do you like to shop for your Jose Cuervo Tequila?
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Amber D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What has a better taste? Gold or silver?